Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have been working for nine years at the Brazilian Machinery and Equipment Manufacturers Association - ABIMAQ.
In this organization I have coordinated the National Departments of Agricultural Machinery, Equipment for Quality Control, and Food Machinery. I have also worked at the Trade Promotion Division as Coordinator of Trade Promotion.
Dominating English, Spanish, and Italian, since 1995 I have been working on technical translations, basing this activity in Internet communications.
Since then I have been working for several international companies, among them:
Editora Brasil Textil
Baldan Agricultural Equipment
These jobs have been done directly with the customers, or through the following translation agencies:
Action Translations (USA)
Schofield and Partner (Germany)
New World Interpreters (USA)
Crimson Translations (USA)
Lingua Pro (Japan)
Direct Communications (USA)
Worldwide Translation Technologies
Excel Translations (USA)
Resources on Software
· Word Processors: Microsoft Word; Corel WordPerfect
· DTP: Adobe Acrobat; Adobe Page Maker; QuarkXPress; Frame Maker
· Slide Shows: Microsoft PowerPoint; Corel Presentations
· Translation Tools: Déjà Vu; TRADOS; Corel Catalyst; Translator Pro
Resources on Hardware
· PC AMD K7 700 MHz 256 RAM
· CD-ROM & DVD Drives
· Modem ISDN
· Translation on Word Processors: US$ 100.00 per 1,000 source words
· Translation on DTP Software: US$ 130.00 per 1,000 source words
· Minimum rate (1 page): US$ 25.00
· Discount on projects with more than 10,000 words