Working languages: English to Spanish German to Spanish French to Spanish
Jeffrey Collado May the words be with you
Munich, Bayern, Germany
Local time: 23:08 CEST (GMT+2) Native in
: Spanish (Variant: Standard-Spain)
Feedback from clients and colleagues on Willingness to Work Again 1 positive review
Freelancer, Verified site user This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. Translation, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, Software localization
Specializes in: Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino Advertising / Public Relations Media / Multimedia Computers: Software Marketing / Market Research Business/Commerce (general) Journalism Poetry & Literature Cinema, Film, TV, Drama Wire transfer, PayPal, Skrill Bachelor's degree - Universidad Autónoma de Madrid Years of translation experience: 11. Registered at ProZ.com: Jun 2007. N/A N/A ASETRAD Across, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, OmegaT, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS http://www.jeffreycollado.com CV available upon request Herramientas de marketing en Internet [download] SDL Trados Studio Getting Started
After studying Translation and Interpreting in Madrid, I've been working as a professional localizer for the last three years.
My professional experience includes the following:
- Localisation of online games and websites.
- Translation of texts from different areas such as marketing or public relations.
- Copywriting of texts and keyword research for SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Product coordination: contact person between translators and dev team.
- Game testing.
- Teaching Spanish and English as foreign languages.
- Sworn translation of legal and financial documentation.
- Proofreading external and in-house translations.
My goals are:
- Improving my existing language skills.
- Acquiring new languages skills, I'm currently studying Japanese.
- Developing my coordination and managerial skills.
- Expanding my professional knowledge to still unexplored areas.
Keywords: translator, traductor, literary translator, general translation, traductor literario, traducción general, corrector, proofreading, tourism, books translator, literature, quality work
Profile last updated Jan 25, 2017