Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Italian to English - Rates: 0.08 - 0.12 EUR per word / 40 - 50 EUR per hour French to English - Rates: 0.08 - 0.08 EUR per word / 40 - 50 EUR per hour
0 projects entered
Payment methods accepted
Visa, MasterCard, PayPal
Sample translations submitted: 1
Italian to English: Manual for a consumer product General field: Other Detailed field: Manufacturing
Source text - Italian Utilizzo di buste sottovuoto
1) Effettuate la taratura preliminare del sensore vuoto: alla prima messa in funzione è necessario tarare il sensore di depressione in funzione della pressione atmosferica (dipendente dall’altitudine del luogo), accendendo la macchina e premendo contemporaneamente il tasto “VAC”. Chiudete il coperchio. L’apparecchio inizierà la taratura che terminerà automaticamente dopo circa due minuti con il rientro dell’aria nella camera a vuoto. La procedura di taratura preliminare si ripete solo nel caso in cui la macchina venga spostata in un luogo con altitudine differente.
2) Scegliete la busta sottovuoto in funzione della modalità d'utilizzo (conservazione o cottura), adatta alle dimensioni del prodotto (il prodotto non deve occupare più di 2/3 del volume utile della busta).
3) Aprite il coperchio ed assicuratevi che la camera a vuoto ed il prodotto da confezionare siano asciutti. Nell'inserimento del cibo all'interno della busta, fate attenzione a non sporcarne o bagnarne la parte interna in prossimità dell'apertura, al fine di non compromettere l'efficacia della sigillatura.
4) Posizionate i ripiani in plastica all’interno della vasca in funzione della dimensione del prodotto; l’inserimento del numero massimo di ripiani in relazione alla dimensione della busta consente un risparmio di tempo del ciclo di confezionamento, grazie alla riduzione del volume d’aria da aspirare.
Translation - English Using the vacuum sealed bags
1) Preliminary calibration of the vacuum sensor: prior to first use of the appliance, the pressure sensor must be calibrated to the correct settings in relation to atmospheric pressure (depending on the altitude of the location) by turning on the appliance and simultaneously pressing the "VAC" button. Close the cover. The appliance will start calibrating and this will stop automatically after about two minutes when air refills the vacuum chamber. This preliminary calibration only needs to be carried out again if the appliance is moved to a location with a different altitude.
2) Choose the vacuum bag best suited to the intended use (preserve preparation or cooking) and suited to the product size (the product should not take up more than 2/3rds of the volume of the bag).
3) Open the cover and ensure that the vacuum chamber and the product are both dry. When placing the food into the bag, be careful not to dirty or wet the inside of the bag near the opening, so as not to compromise the sealing function.
4) Place the plastic shelves inside the container based on product size; inserting the maximum number of shelves relative to the size of the bag will save time during the preparation cycle, by reducing the amount of air needed to be drawn in.
SPECIALIST IN FRENCH INTO ENGLISH/ITALIAN INTO ENGLISH
M.A. TCD B.A. TCD M.A. COVENTRY UNIVERSITY
Associate Member Irish Translators and Interpreters Association ITIA
FRENCH GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP, SORBONNE PARIS IV I have worked in Business for over 20yrs at Senior Management Level, with international companies in telecoms, recruitment, waste management and media, such as AOL and ADECCO RECRUITMENT,INDEPENDENT NEWSPAPERS, TAXBACK where I held posts as Customer Services and International Client Manager for over 250,000 French customers, as well as responsibilities covering business development in financial services. In addition to tendering for large recruitment projects Compaq and Gateway, I was also involved in the delivery of the recruitment projects on an international level.
I am also a qualified HR Professional and have worked as HR Manager in the Telecoms Industry. More recently I have worked as a Manager in the VAT division of a global tax recovery business. I have taught English to senior executives in many organisations, developing bespoke business English courses for this purpose.
I hold a MA in French and English from Trinity College (Cambridge) Dublin, and as a Final Year Student won the French Government Scholarship to pursue a PostGraduate D.E.A course in comparative studies at the Sorbonne Paris IV. I also hold a MA in Strategic Human Resource Management from Coventry University.
I resided in the Ecole Normale Superieure as Lectrice Libre.
I have lived and worked in France and Italy for over 16yrs where I have taught English to senior executives from Companies such as Wella Italia, Ferrobeton, Papest France,SVB Camping through the Chambre de Commerce de la Haute Marne as well as il Centro Culturale Bresciano.
Client work :
Dow Chemical Corporation (translator panel) TAS Spa, Eiffage Europe, Sonatrach, EDF France, EDF UK,Peugeot/Citroen, Peugeot/Citroen Warranty network, Swisstronics, Iveco, Terna Spa, Kiabi clothing, The Italian Ministry of Culture, Corsican Department of Environment, Ferrobeton Spain, Ferrovial Spain, Wella Italia, SVB Camping, Gardesana Tourismo, Campania Tourismo, Marles Srl, Centro Culturale Bresciano, Chambre de Commerce et de l'Industrie de la Haute Marne, Radio Maria, Rai uno, Menart France, Japanese International Agency for Cooperation, University of Padua, Elitable, Franco Blumer restoration, Republic of Cameroon, Republic of Benin, UBI Banca, Peppa Pig franchise, Euroform, Tupperware, Channel 4,AES insurances, JICA, Schneider Electric, Pfizer Italy, Minart France. All docs Ltd, City of Marseille, La fee Maraboutee, Confcommercio, and many more.
Ferrobeton Spain: “Siobhan showed excellent organisational skills and precision in her work, we have no hesitation in recommending her as a technical translator or interpreter.”Fernando Pallares D'O Con, Vice President.
JDD Translations:" Serious translator. Fast serious work".
1977-1982 - M.A ENGLISH, and FRENCH Trinity College Dublin (Cambridge College)
1985 - French Government SCHOLARSHIP DEA SORBONNE PARIS IV.
2000 - Masters in Strategic HRM (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT) Coventry University, Warwick Business School
2013 - Dow Chemical Corporation-official panel of translators
Translation Projects :
Year end Financials
Due diligence documents for international energy acquisitions
Bank end of year financials
Ferrovial Construction LTD/Spain/Construction documents
Ferrobeton/Spain; Construction documents/Road works/Highway division
Citroen/Peugeot: Tender documents building specifications testing centres
Sonatrach: construction of gas pipeline
Marles SARL,/France/ Engineering Reports/Metallurgy/Titanium alloys/Surgical Instruments
Compliance for metallic coatings on external industrial equipment/EDF
Tender contract/Gas Petroleum LPG Tender/Sonatrach Algeria
Tender for training/railway industry
Testing documentation radioactive instrumentation
Nuclear Power Plants H&S annexes
Nuclear power waste fuel ponds/waste classification&management
Engine test bench/operation manual
Tender document Hydropower station/Engineering contract
Tender documents/electric grid materials/Italian state entity
JICA(Japanese International Agency for Cooperation)Development Project Africa
Tender submissions/ airport construction
Tender submissions/construction evaluations
Legal and Taxation
Personal tax returns
Tourism & Marketing/Journalism
Gardesana Tourism/Italy/Tourism Brochures
Italian Ministry of Culture/Museum catalogues
Radio Rai Uno; transcripts
Dow Chemicals/press releases
Le Monde articles
Golf club websites.
TV documentary subtitling
Keywords: traduction en anglais, traduction legale en anglais, traduction marketing en anglais, english translator, interpreter, italian, french, italian to english, french to english, quality, translation, italiano all'inglese, francais a l'anglais, traducteur techique vers l'anglais, traduttore tecnico in inglese, madrelingua inglese, anglais, anglophone, legale, traduzione contratti, assuricazioni, contracts, traduzione madrelingua inglese, documents a traduire en anglais, ou'est ce que je trouve un traducteur, native English voiceovers, traductions legales vers l'anglais, traductions techniques vers l'anglais, interprete en Irlande, interprete a Dublin