Is there a problem with the KudoZ toolbar? (Staff: Fixing)
Thread poster: Claire Cox
Claire Cox
Claire Cox
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:05
French to English
+ ...
Jul 24, 2008

Hello,

Has anyone else experienced a problem with the KudoZ toolbar recently? Whenever I input my languages and the search term and press Search in the toolbar, I get an error message to the effect that I haven't specified which resources to search. I don't normally specify that - indeed there's nowhere to specify it in the toolbar! I've just tried again and it worked OK, but this seems to be an intermittent fault today and yesterday.

Just wondered if it was me, or whet
... See more
Hello,

Has anyone else experienced a problem with the KudoZ toolbar recently? Whenever I input my languages and the search term and press Search in the toolbar, I get an error message to the effect that I haven't specified which resources to search. I don't normally specify that - indeed there's nowhere to specify it in the toolbar! I've just tried again and it worked OK, but this seems to be an intermittent fault today and yesterday.

Just wondered if it was me, or whether anyone else had experienced this?

Claire

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2008-07-24 18:06]
Collapse

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 12:05
SITE STAFF
Fixing the problem Jul 24, 2008

Hi Claire,

No, you are not the only one: http://www.proz.com/topic/110963

As I mention there, we are working on resolving the problem. Thanks!

Best regards,

Jared

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there a problem with the KudoZ toolbar? (Staff: Fixing)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »