Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:14
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Dec 10, 2002

I\'ve posted in Bugs & KudoZ.Net about this & sent a support request. (Nine hours ago in the first instance, no response from staff anywhere yet). My problem is with Russian but other postings in KudoZ.NET indicate that Chinese and Japanese are affected too.

Whatever encoding I set on the KudoZ pages, they only come up in Western European encoding. KudoZ>NET itself is not affected, the same question pages there can be read correctly. Could those affected in other encodings please r
... See more
I\'ve posted in Bugs & KudoZ.Net about this & sent a support request. (Nine hours ago in the first instance, no response from staff anywhere yet). My problem is with Russian but other postings in KudoZ.NET indicate that Chinese and Japanese are affected too.

Whatever encoding I set on the KudoZ pages, they only come up in Western European encoding. KudoZ>NET itself is not affected, the same question pages there can be read correctly. Could those affected in other encodings please respond so that we can see how widespread this problem is?
Collapse

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:14
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
In memoriam
Bug fixed Dec 10, 2002

KudoZ pages now normal for me. Thanks to Hermann for solving the problem.

[ This Message was edited by: on 2002-12-10 09:32 ]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with encoding on KudoZ pages

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »