Can I attach a file with my proz.com page?
Thread poster: Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
India
Local time: 06:22
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Oct 31, 2004

Some of my colleagues often attach a file with their websites whenever they want to seek help in respect of certain pictures or text written in unknown languages because it is not possible to load the same while asking questions on kudoz. The answerers simply click on the link provided in the questions and suggest their answers. Since such questioners have got their own web sites, it is easy and convenient for them to do so. I am just curious to know whether it is possible to attach a file with... See more
Some of my colleagues often attach a file with their websites whenever they want to seek help in respect of certain pictures or text written in unknown languages because it is not possible to load the same while asking questions on kudoz. The answerers simply click on the link provided in the questions and suggest their answers. Since such questioners have got their own web sites, it is easy and convenient for them to do so. I am just curious to know whether it is possible to attach a file with my proz.com page. If so, please elaborate the step by step procedure.

Thanks in advance.
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 02:52
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Moving the thread Oct 31, 2004

to the ProZ.com Technical Support forum.

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 21:52
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
You can use some space provided in ProZ.com to all members Oct 31, 2004

In all ProZ.com profiles is available the feature "Your Site", that gives access to some space (10 MB) usable for any purpose.

If you click on the link "Edit your site" or "Create your site" and enter your usual ProZ.com login details (your username and your password) you will see an interface to manage files.

The interface is a bit clumsy, but it does the job. You can create folders, upload files, move/remove/rename files, and generally manage this space.

... See more
In all ProZ.com profiles is available the feature "Your Site", that gives access to some space (10 MB) usable for any purpose.

If you click on the link "Edit your site" or "Create your site" and enter your usual ProZ.com login details (your username and your password) you will see an interface to manage files.

The interface is a bit clumsy, but it does the job. You can create folders, upload files, move/remove/rename files, and generally manage this space.

The files can be referenced anywhere, for example in a forum posting, a KudoZ question or an email, if you want. They are stored in a small personal space, made available to each ProZ.com member.

Gianfranco
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I attach a file with my proz.com page?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »