Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Polish (Ministry of the Attorney General (Canada)) Polish to English (Ministry of the Attorney General (Canada)) English to Polish (Michigan State Court Certified Interpreter) English to Polish (American Translators Association)
Fluency, Microsoft Word, Adobe PageMaker 6.5, , , Fireworks, Macromedia Flash 4, Microsoft Office 98, QuarkXPress
CV available upon request
Memberships & Qualifications:
* Michigan State Certified Court Interpreter
* Medical Interpreters Tester/Rater
* Extensively trained to work with abused women
* ATA Active Member
* Host of Polish language radio show : Polish Pegasus
Interpreting experience includes:
* Medical interpreting providing services for hospitals, ERs, cancer centers, doctor’s offices, rehabilitation centers, health insurance companies and more.
* Consecutive and simultaneous interpretation at court hearings, testimonies, trials (civil and criminal), arbitration proceedings, depositions etc.
* Insurance Claims
* Social Assistance
* Workers Safety and Compensation Tribunal
* Police and other service providers in Violence Against Women
* Children Protective Services
Translating experience includes:
* Hospital manuals, forms, medical record etc.
* All legal documents: birth, death, marriage, divorce certificates, school records, etc.
* Advertising and promotional materials
* Legal and business correspondence
* Computer software/hardware, home electronics, power tools etc. manuals
- Conference, escort and over the phone interpreting
- Proofreading and editing (Polish only).
- Video subtitling, transcripts and voice-over
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.