Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
PayPal, Wire transfer, direct deposit bank accounts
Sample translations submitted: 1
English to Portuguese: Longmire television series General field: Art/Literary Detailed field: Media / Multimedia
Source text - English I see you, honey.
I don't know how Carcass Lady does it.
Her name's Holly Whitish.
She's been doing it for 10 years, so All things considered you should thank her.
Yeah? Why's that? Cleaning up roadkill used to be the deputies' job.
In a few months, this will all be high-dollar topsoil.
This will help mask the scent.
- It's hazelnut.
- We're fine.
Speak for yourself.
Well, I'm glad you guys got here quick as you did 'cause, I mean, I'm pretty used to the poor animals, but, you know, seeing an actual dead person, it just kind of hits you different, you know? Yeah.
We appreciate the call.
Look like you have your hands full here, so Yeah, well, it's my busiest time of year.
After the Wyoming winter, all these horny kids start chasing each other back and forth on the highway, and I pick up the pieces.
Translation - Portuguese [HEADER]
Já te vi, meu bem.
[P]Não sei como a Senhorita Carcaça
[P]consegue fazer isso.
[P]O nome dela é Holly Whitish.
Ela vem fazendo isso
já há 10 anos, então...
...levando isso em consideração
você deveria agradecê-la.
Ah é? E por quê?
Ficar limpando atropelados da beira
de estrada era pros delegados.
[P]Em poucos meses isso tudo vai ser...
[P]...solo de grande lucro.
[P]Toma. Vai ajudar a encobrir o cheiro.
[P]- É avelã.
[P]- Nós aqui não queremos.
[P]Fale por si próprio. Vai, toma.
[P]Que bom que vocês vieram
[P]bem rápido, porque...
[P]...quiz dizer, já estou bem acostumada
[P]com os pobres animais, mas...
[P]...você sabe, quando se trata de uma
[P]...afeta a gente de maneira bem diferente,
Claro. Obrigado por ter nos chamado.
[P]Você parece estar bastante ocupada, então...
[P]Sim, é a época do ano mais movimentada.
[P]Após o inverno no Wyoming, esses jovens
[P]cheios de tesão começam a aparecer...
[P]... se perseguindo pela estrada e...
[P]...sou eu quem fica catando os pedaços.
Years of translation experience: 6. Registered at ProZ.com: Mar 2005.
I am native Brazilian, naturalized U.S. American, bilingual in both Portuguese and English, translating in both directions.
I provide a wide range of services from transcription to DTP and multimedia production and post-production (from audio/video editing to subtitling) in the following languages: PT, EN, (translation and subtitling); DE, IT, SP, FR (subtitling with timecode from your provided translation document).
I am currently based in Berlin. As media artist with years of experience in television production and digital media, as well as in the advertising industry as videomaker at management level, I offer complete a/v services: video production and post-production, voiceover, transcription, subtitling, video recording/editing, animated story-telling.
My most recent project was directing and editing a 20-video series for Deutsche Bank in 10 global markets ranging from Buenos Aires to Beijing.
Translation, transcription, localization, video subtitling in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German
Multilingual graphic design/desktop publishing: Seven years of experience as Associate Art Director at a publication in New York and Berlin, handling all magazine layout design and typesetting for magazines in various idioms.
Ultra-fast learner of various platforms to adapt to specific demands of clients and projects.
• Currently, freelance translator at RWS/Moravia, 24translate/Germany, among others. In the past: game tester/Usability tests in English and Portuguese for Wooga. Berlin, Germany • Babbel.com proofing Brazilian Portuguese language for Brazilians learning Italian.
• Translation (ENG-PT) and subtitling a series of Microsoft Virtual Academy videos of various programming language tutorials.
• English>Portuguese translation and localization for iPad and iPhone apps for clients of Kontextor, Berlin.
• Spanish>English transcription and subtitling for a video series for Panasonic.
• Portuguese>English long format teleconference call transcription and translation in various subject areas.
• English>Portuguese translation (localization) for the Brazilian website of the MINI E car (client: KKLD-Berlin).
• Transcribing and translating a series of video interviews in Portuguese for National Geographic TV channel • English>Portuguese, Portuguese>English translation for the RedHot Organization AIDS grant project for Brazil
• Various documentaries • Voice over in Portuguese for various clients on long-term projects: Dukascopy TV, and Illuminus Media.
It is a pleasure to apply my vast cultural international knowledge to create better communication bridges for clients.
Final Cut Pro