Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I'm an Israeli attorney, a seasoned legal, commercial and medical translator and former certified court interpreter and notary public (California). I've had the pleasure of working with hundreds of clients in the U.S., Europe and Israel, including leading law firms, government agencies, high-tech companies, diverse businesses, top-tier international language service providers (LSP's) and private clients.
I guarantee clear, concise and accurate translations, providing excellent quality work at competitive rates and a reliable turn-around time. Fixed rates are available for large documents and certified translations of vital records. I take pride in my work and in the fact that many of my clients have chosen to continue to work with me over the years.
I work with:
- Commercial contracts and reports
- Financial documents, including tax reports, bank statements, CPA reports.
- Complex international tenders
- Mediation and arbitration proceedings
- Power of Attorney documents
- Attorney/client correspondence
- Depositions and expert opinions
- Court transcripts
- Prenuptial and divorce agreements
- Documents related to patent appeals and reviews
- Real estate assessments
- Articles of incorporation and association bylaws.
- Legal statutes and regulations
- Birth and marriage certificates
- Immigration and naturalization documents
- Business and technical materials
- Medical documents, including pharmaceutical studies, ICF's, hospital reports
- Legal articles
- Ketubot - Jewish marriage agreements
*** Expertise, reliability and client satisfaction are my bottom line. I look forward to working with you!
- L.L.B, Tel Aviv University Law school, Israel
- M.Sc Environmental Education (summa cum laude), California State University,
- B.A. Bryn Mawr College, U.S.A. Dual major: Pre-Med studies and Philosophy (cum laude and departmental Honors in Philosophy).
Israeli Bar Association, California Certified Court Interpreter, California Notary Public
Professional affiliations:Israel Bar Association (IBA); American Translators Association (ATA); Northern California Translators Association (NCTA); Israel Translators Association (ITA)