Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have a Master's degree in translation and have been working as a translator since 2002.
My specialisations are:
- technical documentation
- IT (software localisation, help texts, user manuals, websites, etc.)
- consumer electronics
Editing and proofreading
I am also available to check the linguistic quality of texts that have already been translated into Dutch.
I am a certified SDL Trados user and can help you out with different aspects of computer-aided translation:
- Creation and maintenance of translation memories
- Creation and maintenance of terminology glossaries
- Alignment of existing translations and conversion into a translation memory
- QA checks (e.g. terminology consistency)
Rates are available upon request.
Please feel free to contact me if you need more information or are interested in a possible collaboration.