Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have 10 years of experience providing well researched translation services in the following fields: Pharmaceutical, Human Resources, Government, Legal and Healthcare.
• Certificates and accreditations: Mexican Secretary of Education Professional License as a Translator, graduated in Applied Linguistics.
• Professional references:
- Currently working as a Translator for Linguava Interpreters, Manager, Diego Mancilla, email@example.com
- Sierra Madre Translation, former employer James Adcock, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Servicios Lingüísticos Trades, former employer Jenniffer Fortul, email@example.com
• Means of communication (alternate e-mails, Skype, mobile phone, etc.): Skype username: daveardilla, Phone: 1 917 697 7231
• Informed consents
• Information Brochures
• Health Questionnaires
• Informed Consents
• Medical Reports
• Medical Devices
• Package inserts
• Medical labels/ Medicine Labels
I have experience with law enforcement translating projects for the San Francisco Government and their Health Care programs and websites for the Latin-American community: Head Start, Santa Rosa Healthcare, Transit, MODA HEALTH, Salem Health, SF MTC.
Keywords: spanish, computers, technology, software, localization, tourism, government, legal, computer, information sciencies, health care, food sciences, sports,