Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Source text - English The stated length of Internal implants is measured from the apex of the implant to the top of the prosthetic platform (see page 3). The placement level should be driven by the prosthetic necessities of each case. Contributing factors include: available inter-occlusal space, soft tissue thickness and planned prosthesis type.
Preparing the osteotomy to the stated implant length (e.g. 10.5mm deep for an implant that is 10.5mm long) allows placement of the machined collar completely in bone (shown at right). If the implant is to be countersunk below the crest, a proportionate increase of the osteotomy depth is required.
Clinicians may opt to leave a portion of the 0.5mm machined collar and/or crest module supracrestal, if doing so does not compromise the implant’s initial stability and adequate soft tissue coverage exists. It is not recommended to place implants in a fashion that leaves surface treated areas (RBT/HA) exposed to the oral cavity.
Translation - Romanian Lungimea specificată a implanturilor interne este măsurată de la apexul implantului la partea superioară a platformei protetice (vezi pag. 3). Nivelul de inserare trebuie determinat în funcţie de necesităţile protetice ale fiecărui pacient. Factorii ce contribuie la această determinare includ: spaţiul interocluzal disponibil, densitatea ţesutului moale şi tipul de proteză planificat.
Prepararea osteotomiei pentru lungimea specificată a implantului (de ex. 10,5mm adâncime pentru un implant cu o lungime de 10,5mm) permite inserarea completă în os a gulerului prelucrat al implantului (conform imaginii din dreapta). Dacă se intenţionează înecarea implantului sub creastă, va fi necesară o creştere proporţională a adâncimii osteotomiei.
Medicii pot opta pentru a păstra la nivel supracrestal o porţiune de 0,5mm din modulul guler prelucrat şi / sau creastă, dacă stabilitatea iniţială a implantului nu va fi compromisă şi dacă există cantitatea necesară de ţesut moale. Nu se recomandă inserarea implanturilor astfel încât zonele de suprafaţă tratată (RBT / HA) să fie expuse în cavitatea orală.
• Translate, Edit, Proofread, Localize web content and marketing materials, Copy Editing, Transcription and Project Managing, participate in publishing and production processes required to produce multilingual documentation, web sites and software packages for international clientele. Manage several projects (of varied complexity) simultaneously.
• Superior understanding of the different stages of the translation and publishing process and practical experience in applying production methods and procedures to a range of products.
• Perform Quality Assurance for clarity, accuracy, and adherence to internal/client style guide, promoting logical flow and readability, ensuring timely, quality outputs under tight deadlines. Establish, maintain and update standards for the style guide.
• Make judicious cuts and edits to texts in order to fit into final page layouts, preserving the author’s voice and integrity of the text. Correct in Adobe, TRADOS, HTML, XML file formats and other publishing software for efficient and accurate production of material. Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills, research, project management and training aptitudes, planning and managing own work to handle detail-oriented tasks in a businesslike manner and meet delivery/publishing/client’s deadlines.
- MS Project, MS Office
- Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tools: SDL TRADOS, SDLX, WordFast, CATALYST
- Adobe Acrobat Professional (8.0), Acrobat Distiller, Indesign, PageMaker, Front Page
- Abby Fine Reader v10.0
- HTML, XHTML, XML, DTD
A member of the American Translators Association.ATA
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
This user has reported completing projects in the following job categories, language pairs, and fields.
Project History Summary
With client feedback
100% positive (1 entry)
English to Romanian
Education / Pedagogy
Keywords: automotive, medical, chemistry, refrigeration, material data sheet, electronic, home appliances, IT, telecommunications, voice-over, TRADOS, SDL, SDLX, Word, Power Point, Page Maker, InDesign, Technical translator, Project Manager, English into Romanian technical translations, Romanian linguist, Linguist, Romanian interpreter, Technical, Translations, Language translation, Software, Localization/localization, Website localization/localization, Translation agency, Translation company, Language, Languages, Romania, Romanian, French, English, Spanish, Spanish Latin America, Spanish USA, Native translators, Interpreters, Advertising, Agriculture, Automotive, Business General, Business Marketing, Civil Engineering, Computer and Information Sciences, Data Communications, Data Processing, Education, Engineering, Fire Protection, General, Geography, Health, Heating Air Condition And Refrigeration, History, Humanities and Humanistic Studies, Information Sciences and Systems, Journalism and Mass Communication, Law and Legal, Linguistics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine (General), Medicine, Medical Technology, Pharmacology, Public Health Education and Promotion, Metallurgical Engineering, Military Technologies, Political Science, Science (General), Sport and Fitness, Telecommunications, Tourism and Travel, Transportation, fast, reliable, business, marketing, technology, T, romana, romaneste, lege, drept, traduceri, romanian translator, IT, computer, computers, technical, linguistics, Romanian native, document, documents, localization, website, automotive, technical, PC, business, software, hardware, certificate, diploma, VD, manual, manuals, transcript, cinema, TV, mechanics, engineering, traduceri, engleza romana, traducere engleza romana, English into Romanian translator, English into Romanian translations, English into Romanian interpreter, traducator engleza romana, romana engleza, romanian translations, English-Romanian translations, legal translator, Romanian translator, aw, legal, contracts, website translation, user's manual, European Union, documentation, academic education, communications, tourism, environment, marketing, market, linguistics, business, economic, politics, proofreading, editing, checking, spot-check