Here is a selection of direct and indirect clients, in alphabetical order:
Business Council for Sustainable Development, Switzerland
- Changing Course, book authored by Dr. Stephan Schimidheyni. Work basis for the World Summit on the Environmental held in Rio de Janiero, 1993. Published by Fondo de Cultura Económica, Mexico, 1992.
- Instruction Manual for construction of piping for a hydroelectric plant.
Fluor Daniel, Chile
- Tender specifications for the construction of mineral transport facilities.
General Electric, Chile
- Operating instructions for mining locomotives.
Kraftanlagen Heidelberg A.G., Germany
- Tender specifications, technical documents and their respective contracts for the construction of twin exhibition halls (9,000 m2) for the industrial trade fair TECHNO-GERMA MEXICO 94 (metalic building).
- Support in the process of the fabrication and installation of the halls. (9 months)
Kraftanlagen Anlagentechnik Muenchen GmbH, Germany
- Project to construct a thermal electric plant in Sucumbios Province in Ecuador.
- Technical specifications for the fabrication and installation of piping for a combined cycle plant in La Rioja, Spain.
- Project Information :
o Extension of the combined cycle power plant for cogeneration in Linz, Austria
o Construction of new combined cycle power plant in Erfurt, Germany
o Thermal Electric Biomass Power Plant in Pfaffenholfen, Germany
o Thermal Solar Plants
o District Heating supply
o Underground piping
o Thermal plants and combined cycle power plants
Krauss Maffei, Germany
- Prospectus for extrusion machines and plastic injections
MAN B&W Diesel, A.G., Germany
- Instructions for installation of stationary diesel motor plants, piping and equipment in "Los Guinchos", Spain
Metacel, S.A., Mexico
- Tender specifications and technical documentation for building of an automotive factory (5000 m2, metallic construction) in Puebla,
Papelera Alier, Spain
- Technical specifications for the design, supply, construction and start-up of a 6MW thermal plant with heat recovery.
Sanlucar Solar, S.A., Spain
- Project information and authorization permit for solar PS10 thermal heat plant.
The specialized translations that I offer are backed up with technical experience, a long professional history as a translator, and active participation in the financial and industrial sectors in Germany.
In addition, I have a background of international experience. This means that for translations into Spanish, not only does my mother tongue aid me, but also knowledge of the different cultural environments and requirements of the markets in Spain and Latin America. All of this guarantees an exact translation with the correct adaptations to a specific country in the Spanish speaking world.
Only a complete understanding of the text and context can provide a precise transmission of the text to the target language. Thus, when it is required, I consult the specialized literature in both languages in order to fully comprehend the material. A correct translation from a linguistic point of view as well as the content is for me a work norm. This includes integrity, consistency in terminology, grammer and style.
Due to the fact that I have resided for more than twenty years in Germany, the German language has become my “second mother tongue“. In the same way, I know the local market “like the back of my hand“. This situation enables me to provide impeccable translations to German which are adjusted to the characteristics of this market. In order to guarantee the highest language standard of quality, I also work with a team of competent German speaking editors.
As an independent translator, I establish direct contact with my clients. For you, this means that as my client, your work will not be partitioned out to third parties, rather done by myself with absolute confidentiality and professionalism. On the other hand, direct communication with the client constitutes the best condition for productive work.
Another thing: the term trustworthy is part of my vocabulary.