Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Get help on technical issues / improve my technical skills
Learn more about additional services I can provide my clients
Stay up to date on what is happening in the language industry
Help or teach others with what I have learned over the years
Transition from freelancer to another profession
Buy or learn new work-related software
Improve my productivity
I have 25 years' experience in a variety of areas, specializing in Government & NGOs, Public Relations, Finance, and Law.
Select projects: NGOs: Global Fund Rounds 7, 8, 9, 10. PATH Program budgets and grants. Country analyses for AFD (Agence France Développement). Finance: Fund reports, annual reports, International Accounting Standards. Law: Evidence in international lawsuits. Pleadings and conclusions. Contracts of every kind.
- Master of Arts in Translation, Monterey Institute of International Studies, 1995.
- BA in French, Wellesley College, 1990.
- Institut Supérieur d'Interprétation et de Traduction, Paris, 1993/4.
- Université de Provence, Aix-en-Provence, 1988/9.
- Three years' residence in France.
- Volunteer, Translators Without Borders. French to English volunteer translator I am also a professional translator :
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.