I have 21 years' experience in a variety of areas, specializing in Government/NGOs, Public Health, Finance, Economics and Law.
Representative projects: NGOs: Global Fund Rounds 7, 8, 9, 10. PATH Program budgets and grants. Country analyses for AFD (Agence France Développement). Finance: Fund reports, annual reports, International Accounting Standards. Law: Evidence in international lawsuits. Pleadings and conclusions. Contracts of every kind.
- Master of Arts in Translation, Monterey Institute of International Studies, 1995.
- BA in French, Wellesley College, 1990.
- Institut Supérieur d'Interprétation et de Traduction, Paris, 1993/4.
- Université de Provence, Aix-en-Provence, 1988/9.
- Three years' residence in France.
- Volunteer, Translators Without Borders.
"It's always a pleasure reading your translations."
Kylie Pinero-Ritchie, Renault SA
"You have a gift for interpreting and it was instrumental in making a potentially very complicated and difficult procedure go extremely smoothly."
Scott Campbell, M.D., Capital Imaging Associates, CAQ, Neuroradiology
"I told [...] my attorney, how happy I am with your services and he is going to send you all his clients now!!!"
Elisabeth Foriel, Bridging Residential SARL