Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English - Rates: 0.10 - 0.12 USD per word / 25 - 35 USD per hour French - Rates: 0.10 - 0.12 USD per word / 25 - 35 USD per hour English to French - Rates: 0.10 - 0.12 USD per word / 25 - 35 USD per hour
Translations and proofreading : Medical field
• Lead editor and translator on a 3 months French Canadian translation project for Ebsco Health Library
• Translations of various documents for Comité d’Aide Médicale http://www.cam-fr.org/article292.html; http://www.cam-fr.org/article320.html; http://www.cam-fr.org/article321.html
• Translation of a PDF document of more than 70,000 words for Medicaid.
• Translation of various Power Point projects in the human resources field (BNP Paribas)
• Translation of a call for tenders for Urgences Santé Project (15,000 words)
• Member of a translator’s team who worked for 10 weeks on a 1 million words translation project regarding the implantation of a new Petroleum refinery in New-Brunswick. (translated myself 100,000 words)
Translation IT projects
• Translation and localization of an e-learning course about security awareness in the computer field, total 25,000 words
• Translation and localization of a Microsoft software for an e-learning course (40,000 words and still counting).
• Translation of the Intelligrated Website : http://www.intelligrated.com/fr
• Translation of the Contactual Configuration manager (more than 45,000 words)
Translations in the tourism industry
• Translation various articles and Ritz-Carlton
• Translations for Hotel InterContinental
• Member of a translator’s team for the translation of Expedia.ca Website (translated myself around 50,000 words)
• Translation of Guinness Storehouse website (more than 15,000 words) http://www.guinness-storehouse.com/fr/Index.aspx
Translation sports field
• Translation of hockey catalogs equipment
• Translation of 34 booklets about hunting equipment, total 117,000 words
Edition and translation: Various projects
• Various translations/editions for an environment protection and user’s manual
• Proofreading of a localization project mobile navigation system, total of 80,000 words
• Translation of the Dolce Gusto Espresso machine Website, total of 12,000 words
• Catalog translation for the leading casual home furnishings brand in North America around 10,000 words
• Proofreading/editing of Symbic user manual’s (Hospira), more than 200,000 words.
Canadian Government: Canadian air Force
• Canadian air Force history translation project; 18,000 words.
• Language Developer for Mango Languages
*worked 22 years in a psychiatric hospital : Good knowledge of medical terms and psychiatric illnesses
Keywords: mecical (worked 18 years in a psychiatric hospital) subtitling, animation industry and arts, sports, leisures and tourism industry
This profile has received 7 visits in the last month, from a total of 7 visitors