English to Polish (Institute of Applied Linguistics) Polish to English (Institute of Applied Linguistics) French to English (Institute of Applied Linguistics) French to Polish (Institute of Applied Linguistics)
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, OmegaT, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, Wordfast
I have had the pleasure of translating many different texts from various fields (mainly technical/legal), as well as interpreting during large trade shows, workshops and 1 on 1 business discussions. Some examples (to see more, please download my CV):
- Terms of Reference for various public procurement projects (ITS, bridges, weirs, IT),
- Interpreting during many high profile events: road safety seminar sponsored by the General Directorate of National Roads and Motorways (pl. GDDKiA), workshops for PL, CZ, HU and DE border guards, meetings at the Polish police headquarters (Euro 2012, surveillance equipment and software), 2011 International Trade Fair of Road and Rail Construction and Traffic Management “Infrastructure” and others,
- Various studies covering waste processing and treatment,
- Instruction manuals for a variety of products/equipment (from irrigation pumps and mulchers, all the way to crawler cranes and industrial boilers),
- Legal texts covering: general agreements, loan agreements, power of attorney, real-estate, etc.
My proficiency with editing/CAT software allows me to provide target documents that in no way differ from source documents delivered in the form of scans (pdf or jpg) or other non-editable formats. I believe that I can provide a comprehensive service to satisfy the needs of the most demanding customers.