Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
* Educated in Luxembourg (trilingual), Austria and Switzerland (french), married to a portuguese citizen and fluent in 5 european languages; actually 'exploring' South-East-Asia which brings me to my country of residence and:
* Malaysian Time: GMT+8 - I work while you sleep!
* equipment: HP with Windows Vista and all that goes with it, PDF-converter, translation tools and large reference library.
* several years in advertising industry (on the client side!) - Benelux-markets, France and Germany - extensive knowledge of international organizations due to my translation studies in Geneva (Switzerland); following world news in several languages on a daily basis and highly interested in government policies and business-related subjects
* broad general knowledge in various fields and obsessed with logic in texts (my favourite term in translation studies: - black box - (meaning the author, not the plane!) or in other words: I believe in accuracy, logic and clarity when it comes to get the message across...
* I currently concentrate on a different type of communication...I spend most of my time training horses, coaching and studying equestrian literature. It's almost like translating, very intense and time-consuming and poorly paid ;-)