Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Spanish: The Fall of the House of Usher (Edgar Allan Foe) General field: Art/Literary
Source text - English You will never understand...the so logical mind of suicide having committed a murder. If you only knew the agonies I have spared you and the world!... If you only knew the agonies I´ve even cured on your behalf... Did you know...did you know that I could hear every sound she made ? That I heard her breathing in the casket ...? gave her, first gas, but she awoke...? her first scream of terror...! the scratching of her finger-nails on the casket lid ?
Translation - Spanish Jamás comprenderá esa mente suicida-tan lógica!- una vez cometi-
do un asesinato. ¡Ojalá supiese cuantas agonías le he ahorrado a Ud y al mundo!...¡ Si tan solo supiese las agonías que incluso curé por Ud... Sabía que pude oir cada sonido que pronunció? Que oía su respiración en el cofre...? que primero le dí gas, pero se desper-
tó...? su primer grito de pánico...! el crujido de sus uñas en la tapa del ataud ?
Years of translation experience: 47. Registered at ProZ.com: Jan 2010.
- For 6 years, I worked, lived and studied in London (UK).
- Qualifications: Diploma of Cambridge Proficienc, ESOL in English. Escuela Oficial Idiomas
- Started own private Academy of English in Spain
- Author of a Grammar Book: "ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW" .
- Translations into Spanish of the books:
ANATOMICALS SEATS FOR TRACTORS,(95 pages)
Psychology Book: HUMAN BEHAVIOURISM ( 220 pages)
Instruction Book: HOW TO BUILD A DOLL- HOUSE
- Copying transcription and prior translation into Spanish of the films:
THE HOUSE OF USHER by Edgar Allan Foe
THE LAND BEFORE TIMES (Littlefoot) by Disney factory
THE SOLDIER AND DEATH from The Storyteller series
- Since 1973, Teacher of English preparing pupils and students from Primary, Secondary, High School, etc to Cambridge Exams (First Certificate, Advanced, etc) as well as students preparing for Escuela Oficial de Idiomas
Keywords: Spanish, RELIGION, Grammar, Ecology, Tourism, Tales, Sociology, Letters, General, (neither Technical nor Law). Literature