Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, XTM
2007 - Level 3 Certification
BA in Simultaneous Interpretation, English department, Faculty of languages and translation, Al-Azhar University 2008.
EN<>AR ATN-APTS Certified Translator.
Second language: French language (fair).
Places of experience:
I have worked from February 2008 to May 2010 as freelancer translator to:
- Saudi Googan Group as a freelance translator (http://www.googangroup.com/).
- Smart office (in Cairo).
- Elmosly Consulting office (Saudi Arabia).
- Group of clients in and out Egypt (Qatar, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia etc…).
- Parts of books for the National Fire Protection Association (http://www.nfpa.org/index.asp?cookie_test=1).
I have worked from May 2010 for Tareeb Company as translator till September 2010 (under construction).
I have worked as a freelance legal translator for Viewpoint Company at Ramadan 2010 (http://www.viewpoint.com/).
I have worked for Elite Network company as a translator from September 2010 to January 2011 (http://www.elite-network.com/).
From April 2011 till now, I'm working for Arab Integrated Service company (http://www.arabic-integrated.com/) as a translator, localizer reviewer, editor and proofreader.
Fields of experience:
Here, I will refer to samples of work in every field of translation.
- I have worked as a reviewer in M2A2 aiming circle operator manuals.
- I have worked as a translator and reviewer in Baynunah Program Br71 Class Corvette for United Arab Emirates Navy.
- I have translated and reviewed many materials for labia and Iraq.
- I have translated and reviewed many reports for electricity plants in Saudi Arabia that developed by 5 capitals consulting office (http://www.5capitals.com/) and Moufiq Rashid for environmental consulting office.
- At these reports, I have dealt in details with fauna and flora species, soil, noise, winds, water and the danger causes and its receivers in the site and the adjacent sites that affect on the related projects.
- I have participated in reviewing educational contents for Imam University (http://www.imamu.edu.sa/Pages/default_01.aspx) in math and science.
- I have participated in reviewing a great Malaysia tourism project for Malaysia Tourism ministry (http://www.tourism.gov.my/).
- In which, I have seen and dealt with all heritages on all Malaysia municipalities.
Magazines and newspapers
- The specialist reviewer for seasonal Rexam Today magazine and financial reports for Rexam Group (http://www.rexam.com/index.asp?pageid=1)
- In which, I'm reviewing the magazine that is about the GROUP achievements and futuristic objectives and goals.
- I have translated and reviewed many contracts and legal documents.
- I have translated and reviewed different manuals for Toastmasters clubs (http://www.toastmasters.org/).
- In which, I have dealt with communications and leadership development methods and techniques.
- I have participated in reviewing video contents in a great project for Shell Group (http://www.shell.com/).
- I have worked as a translator and reviewer in a project for Royal Saudi Airlines where I have dealt with Boeing flights parts; how to maintain, how to fix and face flights errors.
- I have worked as a translator and reviewer for many manuals about projectors, printers, softwares, programs, applications, Nokia products etc...
- Frequently, I have worked at this field. In which, I have learnt how to deal with CAT tools, Meta tags and character limitations.
- I have worked as a reviewer in a Project for Egyptian Ministry of Information (http://www.moinfo.gov.eg/).
- This is my favorite and frequent-work field. Profiles of companies, groups, products etc... are my task.
Business and financial field
- I worked as a reviewer in financial and budget reports for Ministry of Economy & Finance of Qatar (http://www.mof.gov.qa/intro/index.html)
- I have worked as a translator and reviewer in Forex and Saxo Bank materials.
- I have participated with another reviewer in reviewing Wienerberger website (http://export.wienerberger.com/pavers/faq).
- I have participated as a translator in the London 2012 Olympic Games conference presentation.
- I have translated and reviewed many prescriptions and medical materials.
Fluent in both Arabic and English with a proven ability to convey the meaning of a source language into the target language accurately and properly.
Proven ability of research utilizing the internet.
Able to work on multiple projects at once.
Excellent English & Arabic skills
Excellent time management skills.
Self-motivated, ambitious, and has the ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Able to work under stress.
Able to learn new tasks quickly.
Able to work independently& as an effective team member.
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Can build team in three months
Good Command at using all Windows versions.
Good command at Microsoft office.
Well acquainted with the using and surfing the Net and using it in my field.
Good command at using SDL Trados. Able to handle and deal with any new tools or softwares.
Keywords: Creative copywriter - Sworn Arabic and English Translator - Proofreader - QA - QC - Tester
English Arabic translator, English to Arabic translator, Arabic translation from English, english arabic, arabic english translation, arabi, arabik, arabic translation, anglais au fournisseur arabe de traduction, Englisch zum arabischen Übersetzung Versorger, ترجمة من العربية الى الانجليزية، ترجمة من الفرنسية الى العربية، ترجمة من الالمانية الى العربية، ترجمة من الاسبانية الى العربية، ترجمة اسبانية الى العربية، مترجم انجليزي عربي، مترجم انجليزي-عربي، مترجم عربي ذو خبرة