• Native speaker: Creole
• Learned and mastered languages: French and English
• Possible Language: Arabic
• ALLIANCE FRANÇAISE DE L’ILE MAURICE with mention “BIEN”,
• GCSE O’ Level (ULCES), Doha Academy, Curepipe, Mauritius, 2007
• GCE A’ LEVEL (UCLES), Doha Academy, Curepipe, Mauritius, 2009
• Currently enrolled in BA Hons. Islamic Studies with Arabic and Diplôme
Approfondi en Langue Française.
• I have recently translated more than 10000 words from technical French to technical English.
• IT Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), Internet Explorer/Mozilla FireFox/Safari (research & navigation), Visual Basic 2008 and Adobe Acrobat Pro 9.0.
Other Relevant Experience:
• During holidays I was doing part time at Razia Plaza, Port Louis, Mauritius during which I acquired knowledge of secretarial duties.
• I am a part time teacher in at Madrassah Al-Meezan, Port Louis, Mauriitus. I deal with students aged between 10-15 yrs.
• I have previously worked for Latitude Prime, Washington DC, USA as a technical translator.
• I am an online teacher on eduFire, WiziQ and Skype.
Additional areas of Expertise and Interest
• General and Educational Field
• Reading novels
• Participating in social activities
• Volley Ball, Hand Ball
• Music (Pop, Classical, Oldies, Jazz)