Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Enrolled as translator in the Register of Court-appointed technical consultants and in the Register of the Chamber of Commerce.
• Various assignments as a bank clerk with special reference to: documentary credits, letters of presentations, project financing, structured finance, international financing for the Balkans reconstruction.
• Freelance translator and proofreader (English/Italian) within the fields of banking, finance, business, legal documents. Currently engaged in the translation of various texts about Italian Fascism. Occasionally engaged in the field of medicine and surgery. Services provided to: Rosetta Translation Services London (UK), Total Language Solutions Ltd-Exeter (UK), Studio Kosmos-Reggio Emilia, Studio Ghellere-London (UK); concerning, among the others: Enel Group, East Kent Family Proceedings Court, Lazard Group, British Telecom, Family Division of the High Court of Justice, Westminster Diocese, Colchester County Court, Rimini Tourism Board, European Commission, Court of Bari.
- Mentor for the "Professional Mentoring Programme", Italian Network-ITI-Institute of
Translation and Interpreting, London.
- Teacher of English and Language Translation, Dept. of Languages, University of Bari.
- Teacher of English, Faculty of Economics, Brindisi, Bari;
- Teacher of English, Engineering Faculty, Bari Polytechnic.
- Teacher of English, Faculty of Science, Taranto, Bari.
- Teacher of English, Italian Secondary Schools (retired).
- Teacher at the APULIA-Universities post-graduate school for teacher training (SSIS).
- Lecturer at the postgraduate course in translation, Faculty of Modern Languages and
Literature, University of Bari.
- Bank clerk for 25 years with an Italian bank (credit assessment; risk management;
balance sheets analysis/ ratios; trainer).
- Temporary clerk on behalf of a recruitment agency in London (BBC Publications,
- Commercial correspondent with an Italian company importing marine engines from
- Coordinator of English courses for Lawyers at Spegea School of Management-Bari.
- Ph.D. in English for Special Purposes;
- Degree in Modern Languages & Literature (summa cum laude; English & French);
- SEFIC, London Chamber of Commerce (advanced);
- Diploma in Accountancy.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.