Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
저의 영어/한국어 번역 서비스를 부탁해 주심에 감사드려요. 이미 제 이력서는 보내드린 것으로 알고 있는데 그렇지 않다면 다시 보내 드리죠.
전 한국에서 학사/석사 학위를 받았고 현재 미국에서 9년간 후리랜서로써 크고 작은 법적통역, 테크날러지 통역, 상업에 걸친 통역 및 번역등을 하고 있습니다.
제 직원중에는 테크날러지 분야 학사학위를 가지고 그 분야를 돕는 원어민이 있어서 한국어에서 영어로의 모든 검증이 이루어 지고 있습니다. 저희의 업무시간은 세계 시간대에 세계의 고객에 맞도록 자유롭게 제공되고 있습니다.
저희 업체에 대한 이력과 능력에 대해서 더 자세한 안내를 원하시면, E2K Translation Service WEB site를 찾아주세요.
번역료는 번역 텍스트의 단어당 미화로 0.9-0.12센트이며, 즉( 한국어에서 영어로의 번역, 아니면 영어에서 한국어로의 번역) 번역의 용량이나 시간할애 에 따라서 변할 수 있고 , 일의 특성에 따라 가격대가 적어질 수도 높아질 수 있습니다. 모든 번역, 통역의 대금 청구에 대해 30일간의 지불 기간을 드리며, 지불시에 인터내셔날 Paypal기관을 통해서도 할 수 있습니다.
특별히 한국어에서 –영어로의 검증(Proofing) translation은 확실하게 보장해 드리며 검증료는 번역 단어당 미화로 0.015 – 0.06 센트입니다. 검증료 또한 얼마나 editing을 해야 하느냐에 따라서 요금이 변할 수 있습니다.
제 통역,번역 서비스에 관심이 있어서, 번역, 통역능력을 검증할 시험을 치뤄야 한다면 기꺼이 응해 드리지만, 당부할 것은 제가 테스트 받은 것을 상업용 목적으로 사용하지 않을 것을 부탁드려요. (예를 들면, 번역업체에서 테스트를 한다고 해서 응했더니, 제가 테스트한 번역이 테스트를 위한 것이 아니고 그들이 사용하기 위한 것이었어요. 결국은 무료로 그 업체에 번역을 해준 셈이였죠.)
소식 듣기를 원하고 상호간 이득이 되는 거래가 되기를 희망해요.
Translation - Korean Thank you for your inquiry about my Korean/English translation services. I think I already sent you my resume but if not, here it is again.
By way of formal introduction, I'm a university degreed (BA/MA) native Korean who has been doing freelance English/Korean translation and interpretation in the US for more than 9 years, regularly doing large and small legal, technical and commercial projects.
I have staff with technical backgrounds to support technical translations and university degreed native English speakers to edit all K-E translations. Work hours are flexible to accommodate global clients in various time zones.
For more about my experience and capabilities, I've attached a copy of my CV, but I'd also invite you to visit my E2K Translation Services WEB site.
My normal rates range from .09 to .12 USD per source word, but depending on the size of the job, complexity of the text, time allotted to complete the job and direction of the translation (K-E or E-K), the rate for any specific job may be more or less. Payment on all invoices is due within 30 days of delivery of the job and is payable through Paypal from international agencies?
One of our specialties is English (American) proofing of Korean translations. Our charges for this service range from .015 to .06 USD per word depending on the amount of editing that has to be done.
If you are interested in engaging my services, I'd be willing to take a short test to demonstrate my skills and abilities, but a word of caution; integrity is very important to me. Do not send me a test if you intend to use the translation commercially.
I look forward to hearing from you and hope we can arrive at a mutually beneficial arrangement.
Years of experience: 25. Registered at ProZ.com: Feb 2006. Became a member: Dec 2006.
Arizona Translators and Interpreters, Arizona Court Interpreters Association
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Frontpage, memoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Wave Pedal, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, Wordfast
I'm a university degreed (BA/MA) native Korean who has been doing freelance English/Korean translation and interpretation in the US since 1995, regularly tackling large and small medical, technical, legal, and commercial projects. I collaborate with advisers who have technical and legal backgrounds and use university degreed native English speakers to edit all K-E translations. Work hours are flexible to accommodate global clients in other time zones.
You might say that linguistics is in my blood, passed on to me from my father. Back on the small farm in South Korea where I grew up, dad spent hours writing poetry and practicing Calligraphy while mom did the heavy work in our rice fields. He taught me to read Chinese characters and gave me a deep appreciation for the fine art of communication.
Significant Translation Projects:
○ Thousands of pages of clinical trial protocols and IRB documentation (K< > E)
○ A voter guide booklet and glossary
○ Books: Autobiography of a Korean political leader (K-E), Eagle Story, Pineapple Story, Power of True Success
○ Ethics/Employee Conduct handbooks and corporate hot-line incident reports for several global companies
○ Surveys of all sorts including customer and employee satisfaction, medical evaluations and political opinion questionnaires
○ Operator’s manuals for hospital-grade medical equipment
○ Ad copy for major cosmetic companies
○ Marketing brochures for banks, investment companies, private schools, resorts, real estate offerings
○ Owner's manuals, training material and ad copy for a major motorcycle company
○ All sorts of web sites
○ Same-day email messages for companies in Korean and in the States
○ TV documentary for Korean J-Golf channel
○ Roll-out of Korean language on a major US bank's ATM system
○ Factory certification audits at manufacturing sites across the US
○ Numerous Korean/American business meetings, training and seminars including periodic reviews between the Korean government and a military hardware supplier
○ Hosted visiting Korean Judicial Delegation training and observation in a US Superior Court
○ Freelance Interpreter for municipal and federal courts throughout Arizona
○ Freelance Interpreter at local hospitals, clinics and medical centers
○ Local hospitals, clinics and medical centers
○ Executive-level job interviews
Education and Training:
○ BA/MA Seoul Shinhak University 1984, 1994
○ English Composition, Arizona State University 1996
○ Certified in Consecutive Interpretation, Inlingua 2003
○ Mini-medical School for Interpreters, University of Arizona 2005
○ Certificate of Completion from Bridging the Gap: 40-Hour Training for Medical Interpreters. 2008.
American Translator’s Association (ATA)
Arizona Court Interpreters Association (ACIA Treasurer, 2014)
Arizona Translators and Interpreters, Inc (ATI)
Keywords: Clinical Trial Protocol, IRB docs, Process specifications, instruction manuals, service manuals, training manuals, Legal, contracts, depositions, civil law, law suits, semiconductors, solder paste, capacitors, resistors, audio transcription, mental health, cosmetics