Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a translator/interpreter specializing in medical and pharmaceutical translation, as well as technical translations. My working languages are: Italian, English and Russian.
My mother tongue is Italian, but I have lived and studied (graduated High School) in the USA.
Scuola Superirore per Interpreti e Traduttori, Roma - Diploma in Translation and Conference Interpreting
IULM (Istituto Universitario di Lingue Moderne), Milano - Degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures
Cambridge Conference Interpretation Course
Typical translations in the medical/pharma field:
- Informed consent forms and related materials for clinical trials of various pharmaceutical products
- Translation and update of package inserts and SPCs for pharmaceutical companies
- Translation of SOPs, Validation Protocols & Reports
- Medical records
Some translations of articles and papers:
- EPOS (European Position Paper on Rhinosinusitis & Nasal Polyps)
- Text on Rhinosinusitis for the University of Pisa (Italy)
- Text on Environmental, Occupational and Social Medicine for Tor Vergata University, Rome
- Translation and update of web-based medical manual for a Reinsurance Company since 2006
Technical translations for major Italian companies, including: Alenia Spazio, Pirelli, Finmeccanica, ENI, Enel, Agip, Micron Technologies (Avezzano), et. al.
I have also translated articles and interview on different topics for Italian magazines and newspapers and UNICEF Italy publications. I have also done subtitles from English > Italian and Russian > Italian and I am a Court Interpreter and translator.
Interpreting experience (English > Italian; Italian > English)
- First General Meeting of EBC)
- Mental Health Europe (Project H&D of MHE)
- Italian Institute of Health (Conferences on: Personality Disorders – Legionnaires’ Disease, Mobility – Radioactivity of Construction Materials – Airborne Particulate Matter)
- CNR (Conferences on: Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome)
- Danish Academy (Conference on: Renewable Energy Sources)
- Seminar on information communication technology and e-government organized by the TAIEX Office, Bruxelles
- Summit of Foreign Trade ministers on the Balcans organized by the Italian Trade Institute
- ACOI National Congress - Modena (Italian Hospital Surgeons Association)
- Micron Technologies, simultaneous translation during the CEO’s annual meetings, et al.
- Mediterranean Youth Forum, Naples
- SIHTA (Società Italiana di Health Technology Assessment) Conference
- Regione Lazio – European Social Fund
- AREA IV – International Workshop Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Pico Form – Consecutive interpretation for course on CMMI software
– International Conference of Afghan Civil Society Organizations “Promoting dialogue and peace in Afghanistan”
- SIAARTI Congress, Rome
- ACOI National Congress - Modena (Association of Italian Hospital Surgeons)
- Bridges, Parliament Observatory, “Cooperation and Education in the Israelo-Palestinian Dialogue°
- Mediterranean, Cycle of International Conferences “The Arab Maghreb Union and the Barcelona Process”
- Micron Technologies, simultaneous translation during the CEO’s quarterly reports
- Johnson & Johnson Medical, Interpretation on harmonic scalpels
- Young People, from Policy to Action, conference organized by the World Bank e
- CEPOL course on “Trafficking in stolen artworks”
- Interpretation c/o AGIP and Alenia Spazio (Matera)
- Voluntary language assistant for the Azerbaijan delegation during the “Special Olympics, European Youth Games”, Rome 2006
- Architects International Conference, Torino
- European Electronic Crime Task Force “Trends in cybercrime and cyberthreats: Europe and the US”
- V European Partnership for Action Against Cancer” Open forum on cancer prevention
Keywords: English, Russian, Italian, medicine (general), medicine (pharmaceuticals), bus/finance, economics, subtitles (cinema, TV), technical translations