Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Completely fluent in Turkish and English, and with strong German skills, I have worked in IT for over 9 years in banking and telecommunication industries in Switzerland. I speak all three languages daily. I hold a Master of Science degree in Computer Science from University of Manchester as well as a B.Sc. in Education with Chemistry major from Boğaziçi University in Istanbul. I offer my clients accuracy, clarity and attention to detail that comes from careful research of the subject area and terminology. I write fluently in a range of styles, paying attention to the context. I have never missed a deadline.
I translate from German to English, German to Turkish, English to Turkish and Turkish to English. I edit/proofread in English and Turkish.
Recent projects include:
- SME for food and drink App localisation (EN-TR)
- Magazine App localisation for a global company (EN-TR)
- Wine and food app localisation and review for a global company (EN-TR)
- DTP translation with Illustrator (GE-EN)
- Flyer translation (GE-TR)
- Editing and proofreading press release of an academic research (GE-EN)
- Web content editing and proofreading of a major jewelry company (GE-EN)
- Editing and proofreading of marketing materials of a major pharmaceuticals company.(GE-EN)
- Translation and editing of a children's magazine for a publisher. (TR-EN)
- Editing and proofreading of a TV add text for a finance company (GE-EN)
- Translation of a marketing add of a food company (GE-TR)
- Editing and proofreading of marketing strategy presentation of a major food company. (GE-EN)
- Editing and formatting of a web site over CMS and Flash scripts.(EN-EN)
I also work with DTP software if the client requests.
Any additional information, CV or my rates are available on request.