Completely fluent in Turkish and English, and with strong German skills, I have worked in IT for over 9 years in banking and telecommunication industries in Switzerland. I speak all three languages daily. I hold a Master of Science degree in Computer Science from University of Manchester as well as a B.Sc. in Education with Chemistry major from Boğaziçi University in Istanbul. I offer my clients accuracy, clarity and attention to detail that comes from careful research of the subject area and terminology. I write fluently in a range of styles, paying attention to the context. I have never missed a deadline.
I translate from German to English, German to Turkish, English to Turkish and Turkish to English. I edit/proofread in English and Turkish.
Recent projects include:
- SME for food and drink App localisation (EN-TR)
- Magazine App localisation for a global company (EN-TR)
- Wine and food app localisation and review for a global company (EN-TR)
- DTP translation with Illustrator (GE-EN)
- Flyer translation (GE-TR)
- Editing and proofreading press release of an academic research (GE-EN)
- Web content editing and proofreading of a major jewelry company (GE-EN)
- Editing and proofreading of marketing materials of a major pharmaceuticals company.(GE-EN)
- Translation and editing of a children's magazine for a publisher. (TR-EN)
- Editing and proofreading of a TV add text for a finance company (GE-EN)
- Translation of a marketing add of a food company (GE-TR)
- Editing and proofreading of marketing strategy presentation of a major food company. (GE-EN)
- Editing and formatting of a web site over CMS and Flash scripts.(EN-EN)
I also work with DTP software if the client requests.
Any additional information, CV or my rates are available on request.