Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Bulgarian (Cambridge University (ESOL Examinations)) Bulgarian to English (Cambridge University (ESOL Examinations)) Italian to Bulgarian (Univesità degli Studi di Siena (CILS)) Bulgarian to Italian (Univesità degli Studi di Siena (CILS)) English to Italian (Univesità degli Studi di Siena (CILS))
Italian to English (Univesità degli Studi di Siena (CILS))
Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint
Foreign Languages (Training/Education/Experience):English:
- Sworn Bulgarian<-->English translator, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bulgaria;
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) of University of Cambridge;
- Completed university course in Business English and taken state exam in Business English;
- Graduated Foreign Language High School, specialty – English;
- Years of training/education/practice – 13 years.
- Years of translation experience in English – 2 years.
- Certificazione di Italiano come Lingua Straniera (CILS) – B2 – Università degli Studi di Siena;
- Living in Italy and having classes in Italian for 5 months;
- Years of training/education/practice – 2 years.
- Years of translation experience in Italian – half an year.
- Bachelor in Intellectual Property – University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Most important skills and characteristics:* Promptness, flexibility and reliability; * High quality of translations in short terms; * Broad general knowledge and fields of interest;
For further information please see the CV applied in the profile.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.