Translations are done with the awareness of the sociolinguistic features of both source and target languages. These translations are not only grammatically accurate but contextually and culturally appropriate as well.Specialization in Translation
Medical and Medical Linguistic Validations
IT and Software Localization
Tourism and Travel
Life and Health Insurance
Education and Training
Medical Linguistic Validations:
• Medical Linguistic Validations for Research Institutions in France, United Kingdom, USA and in Asia
• In-country language consultant for linguistic validations of medical questionnaires and research documents for Tagalog, Ilocano, Filipino and English for the Philippines
• Translates patient diaries, clinical study questionnaires for hard copies, on line, and for telephone interviews;
• Project descriptions, registration forms, Statement of Understanding documents and other pertinent documents for Clinical Researches;
• Recruits translators and oversees forward and backward translations;
• Recruits respondents for cognitive interviews
• Conducts cognitive debriefing interviews (face-to-face, telephone) for medical questionnaires inFilipino, Tagalog, Ilocano and English for the Philipines;
• Reviews and analyze and reconciles forward and backward translations;
• Proofreads and reviews final questionnaire format.
• brochures , pamphlets and other information drive materials for diverse ailments and health conditions for diverse purposes;
• materials for information drive for different dental problems and procedures
• medical survey questionnaires for clinical studies;
• script for the video of healthcare for patients;
• pharmaceutical projects for write ups of medication, descriptions of medication for packaging and dosages;
• description and instructions for medical gadgets for patients ;
• description and instructions for 83 healthcare devices for patients;
• health benefits and plans for employees;
• health benefits and procedures for insurance members;
• hospital videos and pamphlets on healthcare of patients.
IT and Software Localization:
• translates diverse content in IT and software;
• proofreads different IT and software related contents;
• acted as a LQA for software localization;
Travel and Tourism:
• performs the tasks and responsibilities as a localization quality manager of the leading travel and accommodation onine company
• conducts QA to ensure the quality of the localized online content of the company
• localizes online booking content for affiliates of travel online company
• localizes marketing content of the company and its affiliates
• conducts QA for legacy translations and data
• prepares style guides and other guidelines to ensure that translations will meet the quality standard of the company
• coordinates with local stakeholders to ensure that localizations are market and client appropriate.
• In-country language consultant for a mobile phone language program;
• Owner’s manuals for different models of mobile phones of a leading multinational brand of mobile phones.
• Software program for word prediction for mobile phones;
• Advertisements for mobile phones and accessories ;
• Advertisements for mobile cards and promotional services of mobile companies for Asia.
• training websites for international sales/service force of different multinational pharmaceutical, gum, chocolate, agricultural, insurance companies and series of hotels worldwide;
• corporate websites;
• online training on international policies and procedures;
• on-line training on policies and personnel management;
• on-line company orientation on procedures and policies for members of telephone discount system, insurance companies and health insurance companies.
• personnel online training on HIV/ AIDS
• on-line content of insurance companies, travel destinations, multinational companies
• online instruction and content for a social media network.
Life and Health Insurance:
• Content for marketing and submission of claims
• Content of series of brochures and handouts for marketing for insurance companies;
• Several materials for members about the benefits, privileges and member rights;
• Member handbooks for three leading insurance companies;
• Materials and forms for Food Stamps and other related programs
• Materials for Health policies and benefits;
• Information drive materials for Medicare, and other government insurance companies;
• Forms and documents for filing claims and other pertinent forms of insurance companies.
• websites of various businesses like pharmaceutical, telecommunications, shipping, engineering, sales, cosmetics, agricultural and consultancy firms;
• manuals on policies and procedures of companies regarding sales, services, benefits of personnel and the like;
• terms and conditions of business contracts;
• business documents for lending firms, insurance , service oriented businesses, hotels and resorts and the like;
• questionnaires for market surveys for various products, services;
• work-related documents and notices;
• quarterly, annual accomplishment report of CEOs from diverse companies, such as popular retail shop chains in the USA;
• annual accomplishments reports;
• business communications.
• Personnel manuals on personnel conduct, policies, guidelines and benefits;
• Training manuals and online on safety and security;
• Employment policies, procedures and agreements.
• telecommunication companies’ promotional ads for services and products;
• printed advertisements of milk products and formulas for babies and mothers for three big companies from New Zealand;
• printed advertisements of chocolate products and nuts big companies
• printed advertisements for services and products of telephone companies ;
• video script for a multinational oil company;
• scripts of a video advertisements of food products;
• market surveys;
• brand analysis;
• brand name surveys;
• telephone company marketing strategies.
• Teaching and training websites ;
• Parent s' Participation manual for Department of Education of a US state (Kindergarden - Grade 10) in Tagalog, Ilocano and Cebuano;
• Three consecutive years of manuals and other printed materials for parents regarding state assessment for writing, reading, science
• Description of literacy and English School programs, and the like;
• Curricula and syllabi;
• School Extra Curricular programs and activities;
• School notices;
• Academic certifications and diplomas;
• School discounted meals program.
National Government Programs and Documents:
• Information drive on the use of voting machines, written instruction for a national election;
• Series of ballots for national, state and even school elections;
• Instructions on the use of voting machines (both written and audio);
• Script as well as recording of instructions for the visually impaired voters;
• Posters and handouts regarding election.
National Information materials and documents
• National Security documentation and training slides;
• Programs for military personnel and their families;
• References and information drive brochures for programs for on-field personnel;
Cause Oriented Materials and Documents
• On domestic abuse- materials and survey
• Immigration laws and rights of immigrants
• Immigration rights of domestic violence victims and survivors;
• Petitions of religious groups to a church;
• Letters and information drive materials for cause-oriented groups;
• Immigration leaflets and brochures against discrimination.
Legal Documents and Contracts
• Prenuptial Agreements;
• Labor contracts;
• Employment documentations of violations on policies and procedures;
• Lending contracts;
• Rent a car contract;
• Other legal documents.
• Program description of an environmental program of a pineapple commercial farm in Hawaii
• Updates and accomplishment reports of the environmental program of a pineapple commercial farm in Hawaii
• Proof read subtitles of two films: "The Debut", "In America", "Date Movie"
• Proof read other business documents, health care brochures, medical questionnaires, manuals
• Subtitling of God of Wonders
• Subtitling of Banker of the Poor
• Subtitling of Safety training videos
• Subtitling of Education - Preschool and classroom videos
• Proofread subtitles of a documentary film on prostitution
1) Ilokano and Tagalog instruction for United States Peace Corps Volunteers, Japanese Overseas Cooperative Volunteers, Japanese National Police Officers, English-speaking foreign service personnel and missionaries
2) English instruction for Vietnamese refugees and Korean students and missionariesTranscribing Experience for three years
English - Tagalog volunteer translator