Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
my name is Slava Pavlov, I am a Moscow-based award-winning EN>RU and DE>RU localization professional and I'd be glad to help you localize your project into Russian, be it a mobile app, a PC program or a video game of any kind and size.
You might want to take a look at the testimonials section (WWA) in the top right corner; I could go on and on about how good I am, but I believe praises from my partners and clients mean so much more.
P.S. And here's a small excerpt from my CV to catch your eye:
• 2013-2020: over 3 600 000 words translated
Major end clients
– Video games: Ubisoft, Microsoft, Disney, EA, Universal, Activision
– Marketing (FMCG): Bacardi, Danone, Coca-Cola, Nestle, VW Group, Jeep, Subaru, Lexus, Harley-Davidson
Gaming platforms I’ve translated for: PC, Xbox, PS, Wii iOS, Android
Major titles translated: Assassin’s Creed Unity, Assassin's Creed Rogue, Watch Dogs, Call of Duty Black Ops 3, Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings, Rainbow Six:Siege
... as well as a few more AAA projects I can't disclose because of the NDAs.
• December 2014: took 2nd place in an all-Russian contest on marketing translation, transcreation and copyediting (out of 250+ participants)
• March 2016: obtained the ProZ.com Certified PRO status
• July 2017: LocJAM 4 (a non-profit videogame translation contest) - 1x win, 1x honorable mention
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.