I am a native Spanish speaker currently working as a lawyer in Spain. Therefore, I have a good legal knowledge and an understanding of the legal processes, the Spanish Law and how to use the appropriate legal terminologies, which are of paramount importance to achieve good quality translations.
In addition, I am an interpreter in police stations assisting at the interviews between the police and a witness or suspect in the course of an investigation, and an interpreter in the courtroom, assisting on legal cases, such as trials and hearings.
Moreover, I am providing professional legal translation services (Spanish-Italian-English languages) in Spain dealing with documents such as judgments and rulings, Letters Rogatory, legal pleadings or expert's reports; and other translation services in different areas of expertise for different European countries, translating documents such as contracts, general and special terms and conditions, advertisements or travel guides.
Upon your request, I can also supply reference letters.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Able to fluently speak English, Italian and Spanish.
• Absolute adherence to delivery deadlines for all translation assignments.
• Honesty and reliability is of paramount importance in terms of commitment towards customers.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office 2000 (Work, Excel, and Power Point)
• Familiar with translation software tools (TRADOS, WORDFAST)
• Volunteer translator and proof reader for The Rosetta Foundation