Native Brazilian Portuguese speaker based in Madrid, Spain.
Four years' experience in translation from English and Spanish into Portuguese.
Over 3 million words translated (around 12,500 pages) for companies in Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, EUA, and India.
Able to translate up to 3000 words and proofread up to 6000 words per day.
Postgraduate Certificate in Translation
Estacio de Sa University, Brazil
Bachelor in History
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
DELE C2 (Diploma of Proficiency in Spanish - C2 level) – Instituto Cervantes, Spain
CPE C2 (Certificate of Proficiency in English - C2 level) - Cambridge Assessment English, UK
Language A: Portuguese (Native level)
Language B: Spanish (Near native level)
Language C: English (Near native level)
Business and Commerce:
- Accounting and Finance: 220,000 words
- Corporate communication: 204,000 words
- Learning material: 48,000 words
- Internet, Social Media: 43,000 words
- Software, Mobile Apps: 292,000 words
- Telecommunication: 620,000 words
- Contracts, Insurance: 38,000 words
- Criminal Law: 47,000 words
- Advertising: 158,000 words
- PR: 177,000 words
- Architecture, Civil Construction: 85,000 words
- Industry: 118,000 words
- Transportation: 154,000 words
Tourism and Travel:
- Hotels (room and service descriptions): 88,000 words
- Travel brochures: 78,000 words
- Winery: 16,000 words
SDL Trados Studio
Freelance translator, Brazil/Spain (4 years)
Over 3 million words translated for over 80 companies in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, India, Spain and Portugal.
Linca Linguística Empresarial, Brazil (12 months)
In-house employee, responsible for translation of general documents from English into Portuguese, audio transcriptions into text and preparation of learning material and exams in English.
JC Automação, Brazil (6 months)
On-site translator, responsible for translation of technical documents from English and Spanish into Portuguese (Mechanical Engineering guides, contracts and projects).
World Social Forum, Brazil (2 weeks)
Volunteer translator, responsible for translation of general documents from English and Spanish into Portuguese (workshop descriptions, conferences and other activities).
ABRATES – Brazilian Association of Translators and Interpreters, Brazil