Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am just a humble translator who is committed to his job and will provide his translation skills with utmost care and affection. I would be deeply disappointed but shall strife to become better should any mistakes had befallen upon me.
1. What are your working languages?
My current working languages: Thai>English and vice versa
2. What are your professional qualifications?
I had obtained a degree on Education, English Major. However, I had been exposed to the translation career track since 8 years ago, mainly on education-related subject matters. Furthermore, I have worked as the translator for the real estate management firm for a year. After a year and 2 months, I am in need of a change and have to part my way with them, mostly due to my family business. However, my scopes of translation exponentially expanded thanks to my time working for this company.
3. Can you tell me about your specializations?Of course! Since I graduate with a degree in English Education, my main specialization would be described in this order: -
- Education and Pedagogy (mainly in ESL - English as a Second Language and related subject matters)
- Business - Real Estate Management: due to my time as a regular translator in my real estate management company, I have boasted a considerable degrees in translating subject matters related to the business of this kind, including how they organize their board meetings.
- Games: My main favorite hobby of all times. Thanks to this hobby, I have boasted a considerable degree in English language and its myriad of slangs and jargons I have seen and heard from time to time.
- Poetry and Literature: Though I have not gotten any opportunity to provide any service related to this area of expertise as of yet, I have boasted most of my skills that can be contributed into my translation and related services from reading and writing some poetry of my own, mostly haikus in a casual basis. In addition, I am always eager to learn more abut how to be a competent literature translator as well.
--My background is in a constant update, please stay tuned.--
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.