English to French
Arabic to French
| SoniaBz |
English and Arabic to French Translator
Local time: 05:32 CET (GMT+1)
: French (Variant: Standard-France)
, Arabic (Variants: Tunisian, Standard-Arabian (MSA))
| || |
clients and colleagues
on Willingness to Work Again
|No feedback collected|
| Freelancer |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, Software localization|
|Also works in:|
|IT (Information Technology)||Engineering (general)|
|Computers (general)||Science (general)|
|Finance (general)||Poetry & Literature|
|Medical (general)||Mathematics & Statistics|
|Human Resources||Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng|
|PayPal, Wire transfer|
|Registered at ProZ.com: Sep 2015.|
|Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Frontpage, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS|
I am an English and Arabic to French freelance translator.
My main assets are :
- A sound scientific and technical background:
- I have a master's degree in engineering from "Ecole Centrale Paris", one of the best polytechnical engineering schools in France.
- I have always been passionate about science and I have acquired a very good scientific general culture over the years.
- Confirmed skills in languages:
- French is my first language and I lived, studied and worked in France for sixteen years.
- I have been in contact with different languages since I was a child: French, Arabic (standard and several dialects), Italian and English.
- My writing skills were confirmed on several occasions, during my studies as well as through my professional experience.
- I have successfully translated about 100,000 words from English to French, mostly in the medical, pharmaceutical and technical field.
- Mastery of several IT tools and high proficiency in Internet searching:
- I have been using a wide range of IT tools for my professional and personal needs for more than twenty years: programming languages, office, graphic tools, translation softwares, etc.
- I am very fast at learning how to use a new tool.
- I know how to search the internet and get exactly what I need when necessary.
- I have a twenty-year particularly rich professional experience: diversified contexts, sectors, roles, cultures, etc.
- My interests are very diversified and range from science to the arts.
- It is really important to me to understand what I'm translating and not just to substitute words.
- I deliver on time.
- My approach is quality-driven and I strive to deliver the best possible work.
Keywords: french, arabic, english, translation, localization, science, pharmaceutical, medical, telescopes, technology, information technology, finance, project management, cultural studies, art
Profile last updated
Feb 22, 2017