Years of translation experience: 21. Registered at ProZ.com: Mar 2016. Became a member: Aug 2016.
English (University of East Anglia, verified) English (University degli Studi di Salerno, verified) Italian (University degli Studi di Salerno, verified) French (University degli Studi di Salerno, verified) English (University of Reading, verified)
An accomplished Linguist and Trainer. Sworn translator (Tribunal of Salerno); Chartered translator (CL) and Member - (Chartered Institute of Linguists, CIOL, London)
Multilingual, an Italian native speaker, near native speaker of English, proficient in French and basic understanding of Spanish, Lingala and Swahili. I lived in: the UK (various cities), Amman, Athens, New York, Luxembourg and Kinshasa.
MY EDUCATION IN BRIEF includes:
- Master of Arts in Modernism, University of East Anglia, Norwich (UEA), UK, 2002
- Master of Arts by Research in Applied Linguistics, University of East Anglia (UEA), Norwich, UK, 2007
- Laurea in Foreign Languages and Literature Università degli Studi di Salerno (magna cum laudae), Salerno, IT, 2001
- Erasmus project (Linguistics and Architecture), University of Reading, UK 2000
- Linguistic Diploma, Salerno, IT, 1996
I was also one of the speakers at JIAMCATT 2012, European Union, Luxembourg.
Also Teacher of Italian, French and English for Foreign Learners. I also worked as a Trainer for the UN Mission in the DRC and as a Supply Teacher in UK colleges (French literature and language).
Keywords: italian, french, human rights, immigration, Africa, international organizations, United Nations, photography, fashion, multiculturalism, legal terminology, fitness and sports, localization,