Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
• Provide linguistic, consultancy and project management services to international linguistics agencies for development of patient-reported outcomes (PRO) material used in clinical trials.
• Scope includes project budgeting, linguist recruitment, coordination of forward and backward translation, recruitment and cognitive debriefing of patients, cognitive debriefing review, implementation of clinician and author review, and final editing and translation decisions.
• Provide editing, cross-cultural adaptation, localization and translation of patient-reported outcomes (PRO) material, informed consent and other clinical trial documentation, psychometric rating scales, and patient medical records in Afrikaans, British English, American English, and South African English.
• Fully bilingual native speaker of South African English and Afrikaans, translating both directions between Afrikaans and English.
• Skills and experience as Clinical Psychologist inform linguistic work with psychometric instruments and PRO material.
• Subject areas include psychology, psychiatry, medicine, healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
Clinical Psychologist in Private Practice
• Conduct diagnostic psychological and psychosexual evaluations, individual and couples psychotherapy, and sex therapy in an outpatient private practice (including remote sessions via Skype).
• Provide clinical review of translated/localized/culturally adapted patient-reported outcomes (PRO) measures related to mental health.