Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS
I have always been passionate about foreign languages and cultures, and as such when I decided to change my career path, moving to being a translator made a lot of sense. During my studies, as well as in my professional and personal experiences abroad in the past few years I had many opportunities to develop my communication skills and my understanding of multicultural environments.
I am fluent in three languages and cultures, with extensive background in several international companies within the fragrance and beauty sector, within marketing and communication fields. In particular, I deepened my expertise in these areas:
- Fragrances and flavours: raw materials, technical and creative descriptions, pyramids
- Beauty and cosmetics, body and home care
- Luxury world, fashion and clothing
- Food & drinks, cooking, wine and oenology
- Marketing and market research
- Advertising and public relations, media
- Business and commerce, management and economics
Organised, innovative and approachable, with a “can do” attitude, I am highly committed to my work, and I thrive in situations that may initially appear as challenging and difficult to solve.
Only when I am sure that a translation task I completed is both accurate and culturally pertinent do I choose to deliver. That said I have never missed a deadline.
Keywords: Italian, French, English, perfumery, raw materials, ingredients, beauty, cosmetics, body care, home care, luxury, fashion, flavour, recipes, marketing, brand strategy, communication, media, advertising, market research