- For over twenty years freelance lawyer and consultant for a company that operates in international contests. Consistently achieved very favourable results for the client, including decisions in which the matter at issue exceeded € 500.000,00.
Translation skills: provide translations from English into Italian of legal documents, with a very high degree of accuracy, confidentiality, and respecting deadlines.
- Since 2014 international mediator for SPCM srl, juristic person specialized in alternative dispute resolution. Skills: achieve agreements between the parties and write agreements.
- In August 2014 internship at Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr, Johannesburg (South Africa), Law firm, civil law, litigation department. Skills: research and report about preceding decisions in order to set a strategy for law cases at issue, drafting of papers.
- In July 2014 Chamber of Commerce Belgian-Italian, Brussels (Belgium), Summer School in cooperation. Syllabus: discover the European programs on Development Cooperation, such as the financing opportunities available for NGOs and associations.
Learn the required procedures of writing a project financed by the European Commission. Skills:Team working, applying to a call for proposal.
- Master degree in Law. Since 1995 bar of Avezzano (Italy), since 2014 bar of the Supreme Court of Cassation.