Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Korean: Definition of Marketing Strategy of an organization General field: Marketing Detailed field: Marketing / Market Research
Source text - English The overall marketing strategy of an organization should focus on developing relationships with customers to understand their needs, and to develop goods, services, and ideas to meet those needs.
Information Gathering: research potential customers, their needs, and spending habits in order to understand what sort of product, service, or idea they wish to buy.
Evaluation of Organization Capabilities: decide what your organization can produce relatively well, and what your organization is not capable of producing based on the organization's specific strengths and weaknesses.
Identify Market Opportunities: research the current market for a product idea, and look for an opportunity; such as no competition or strong demand.
Set Objectives of Marketing Strategy: decide what results need to be achieved in order to reach the organization's goals; such as a specific increase in sales, or net profits.
Formulate an Action Plan: List the specific steps the organization needs to take in order to implement the marketing plan, and assign the responsibilities to specific staff members.
Monitor & Evaluate: Study the marketing plan regularly, at least once per quarter, to track performance against the set objectives.
Translation - Korean 한 기관의 전반적인 마케팅 전략은 소비자가 요구하는 바를 이해하고 이를 충족하기 위한 상품, 서비스 및 아이디어를 개발하기 위해 소비자와의 관계를 발전시키는데 초점을 맞추어야 한다.
정보 수집 : 어떤 종류의 제품, 서비스 또는 아이디어를 구매하고자 하는지 이해하기 위해 잠재고객 및 그들의 요구와 소비 습관을 분석하는 단계.
기관의 능력 평가 : 기관의 특정 강점과 약점에 기반하여 대상 기관이 비교적 잘 생산할 수 있는 것과 생산 할 수 없는 것을 결정하는 단계.
시장 기회 파악 : 제품 아이디어를 위해 현재 시장을 조사하고 무경쟁 또는 강한 수요와 같은 기회를 탐색하는 단계.
마케팅 전략 목표 설정 : 특정 판매고 증가 또는 순수익 증가와 같이 기관의 목표를 달성하기 위해 필요한 성과를 결정하는 단계.
행동 계획 수립 : 마케팅 계획 도입과 지정된 직원에 대한 책무 할당을 위해 기관이 취해야 할 특정 조치들의 목록을 세우는 단계.
관찰 및 평가 : 설정된 목표 달성을 저해하는 업무 수행을 추적하기 위해 최소 분기당 1회씩 정기적으로 마케팅 계획을 검토하는 단계.
Years of translation experience: 3. Registered at ProZ.com: Apr 2018. Became a member: Apr 2018.
I am a full-time freelance translator (EN<>KO, Native Korean) and have experienced in translating General marketing/Marketing research and Business & E-commerce contents, also available to provide following services: Web Localization, Subtitling[EN>KO], IT(general), Tourism and travels, and proofreading(KO).
- Lowe-Norris, Alistair G., Windows 2000 Active Directory, O`reilly Media: Translated first 2 chapter - Overview and Schema – English into Korean.
- Participated book translation for study only purpose: Charles Petit-dutalillis The Feudal Monarchy In France And England, Harper Torchbooks / F. L. Ganshof, Feudalism, Longman. At the History of European Medieval class in university, which was joint program opened for postgraduate and undergraduate students, whole class made up a team to translate those books into Korean under the advisement of the Professor of the class. Though our works were not for publication, it was short period, highly intense, focused training in my perspective as a translator.
▶ Wiki-leaks document
- Participated Wiki-leaks translation (English > Korean): Translated wiki-leaks document 03SEOUL5653: Annual Terrorism Report For Korea.
▶ Business documents(English ↔ Korean)
- PowerPoint Presentation, Brochure, business letters, etc.. Most of job offers were came from my acquaintances working in Private Equity fund company.
▶ Member of Coursera Global Translator Community
- Translating: Initiating and Planning Projects(https://www.coursera.org/learn/project-planning)
▷ Skills and Tools
▶ SDL Trandos Studio/MultiTerm
▶ Microsoft Office Specialist Master: MS Word Expert, MS Excel Expert, MS Powerpoint, MS Access
▶ Adobe Photoshop
▶ Public Speaking and Presentations
Keywords: English to Korean, Korean to English, General Marketing, IT, Localization, Transcreation, Copywriting, Subtitles, MT Post-editing, Politics, International Organization, International Affairs, History, International Law, Commercial, e-commerce, SDL Trados Studio, Microsoft Office Specialist Master, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Publisher