Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Thai to English - Rates: 0.06 - 0.10 USD per word / 24 - 30 USD per hour English to Thai - Rates: 0.06 - 0.10 USD per word / 24 - 30 USD per hour Thai - Rates: 0.06 - 0.10 USD per word / 24 - 30 USD per hour English - Rates: 0.06 - 0.10 USD per word / 24 - 30 USD per hour
Sample translations submitted: 3
Thai to English: คู่มือการติดตามการรักษาผู้ป่วยโรคไข้มาลาเรียในประเทศไทย STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES (SOP) FOR MALARIA CASE FOLLOW UP IN THAILAND 2019 General field: Medical Detailed field: Medical: Health Care
Translation - English For the treatment uncomplicated P. vivax or P. ovale malaria, Chloroquine is given for 3 days. Primaquine is also given as an adjunctive medicine, once a day for 14 days to eliminate the latent liver stage of these species and to prevent relapsing of infection. This medical regimen is not for the one who could not take Primaquine such as a pregnant woman, child under 2 years old, and one who has G6PD enzyme deficiency. Patients who fall into this category should be referred to a medical facility where doctor is available on site.
Follow Up Guidelines for Malaria Patients in Thailand
All malaria patients should be followed up actively according to the guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of malaria in Thailand 2015 (B.E. 2558), with the steps as follows:
1. Collect 3 blood spots on filter paper (Appendix 1).
2. Collecting blood specimen and prepare 2 thick and thin smear blood films (Appendix 1).
3. Check for G6PD deficiency if a test kit is available. If G6PD deficiency is present, refer patients to hospital for treatment. If the test cannot be performed, then conduct a preliminary patient interview. If patients report black urine and an allergy to broad bean, then send patients immediately to hospital for treatment (Appendix 2).
4. Have patients take medication in an observed setting immediately. The medication prescribed should be according to the guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of malaria 2015 (B.E. 2558). Then, monitor the patients’ condition for the next 30 minutes and make a record in the malaria case follow up form. If patients develop vomiting within 30 minutes after taking the medication, redose the medication. If vomiting occurs again within 30 minutes after the second dose, the health worker should refer patients to hospital for treatment immediately.
English to Thai: EYTYS x H&M LAUNCHES WITH EXCLUSIVE PARTY IN STOCKHOLM General field: Bus/Financial Detailed field: Textiles / Clothing / Fashion
Source text - English EYTYS x H&M LAUNCHES WITH EXCLUSIVE PARTY IN STOCKHOLM
On 23 January, H&M and Eytys celebrated their unique collaboration in Stockholm with an exclusive party, including guests like Robyn, Bryanboy, the Lejonhjärta twins, Veronika Heilbrunner and Justin O´Shea. The celebration took place at Luma, a former light bulb factory just outside central Stockholm, which was transformed into a space inspired by the Eytys x H&M aesthetic and attitude. Guests enjoyed various passing food throughout the evening and mingled, with the night ending with special performances by Snap! and world-renowned DJ duo SIMIHAZE, both dressed in the Eytys x H&M collection.
The Eytys x H&M collection features genderless shoes, clothing and accessories for adults and a selection for kids. Key items include several new styles of footwear and a reinterpretation of the classic Eytys plimsoll, while the clothes have a distinct silhouette – wide trousers, baggy t-shirts with a tight neckline and boxy jackets. The collection will be available in selected stores worldwide and in H&M Siam Paragon, CentralWorld and ICONSIAM in Thailand from 24 January 2019.
“The Eytys x H&M collection set the tone for the night and we look forward to the world-wide launch of the collaboration.” said Max Schiller, Creative Director and Founder of Eytys.
“It was a great night filled with an individual spirit that Eytys has come to represent. We are excited to see the fashion-forward unisex pieces being styled by people around the world,” said Ross Lydon, Acting Head of Menswear Design at H&M.
Translation - English Good Corporate Governance Committee Report
The Company’s corporate governance committee has been appointed by the Company’s Board of Directors to be responsible for the corporate governance and to ensure compliance with the corporate governance code and the international guideline. The committee has been observing these code and guideline, monitoring the Company’s operational performance, and encouraging the Company’s directors, executives, and personnel to employ the key principles of good corporate governance as a management guideline to ensure efficiency, transparency, and verifiability. It is our desire to instill confidence in our shareholders and all stakeholders.
In 2018, the good corporate governance committee held a total of 3 meetings to direct and administer the company’s management and code of ethics in areas including formulation of policies and practical guidelines, and performance evaluation. The committee also regularly revised the practical guidelines to ensure suitability and accordance with the sustainable business operation principles. The summary of the main activities is as followed:
1. Improving and revising various policies and practical guidelines to be in accordance with the good corporate governance principles and the international guidelines, for example,
1.1 Revising the good corporate governance policies and the good corporate governance code to ensure suitability and accordance with the Corporate Governance Code for Listed Companies 2017 (CG Code), enforced by the Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand.
1.2 Updating the Company’s corporate governance handbook to ensure accordance of the committee’s performing duties with the charter of the Company’s Board of Directors.
1.3 Directing and making sure that the Company’s code of ethics was communicated and reinforced to the employees and the insurance agents as a reminder to conduct oneself and manage one’s duties based on such conduct. An animation was created to make the message of the Company’s code of conduct easier to understand and more interesting.
2. Monitoring and ensuring that the executives and the employees comply with the Company’s policies, guidelines, and code of ethics, with an emphasis on having the management following the policies and treating the clients with fairness in all activities involved in the underwriting process. Also, further importance was placed on the strict compliance towards the anti-corruption policy and the regulation on internal data usage and assets trading.
3. Directing and ensuring that the Company’s operation was in accordance with the corporate governance code enforced by the relevant regulatory institute or agency; and reporting the progress and the operational performance to the Board of Directors
Due to the Company’s adherence to the code of ethics and the good corporate governance code along with demonstrating corporate social responsibilities towards communities, society, and environment, the Company has received various awards and ratings from several organizations as followed:
1. The rating conducted by Thailand Institute of Directors (IOD) rated the Company at a “4 stars” level of Corporate Governance rating (CG rating) or “very good” for the sixth year in a row.
2. The Thai Investor Association and the Securities and Exchange Commission, Thailand rated the Company’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2017 as “Excellent”
3. The Company was selected as one of the ninety companies nominated for the Visionary Board Award held by Thailand Institute of Directors (IOD) as the Company scored greater than 80 for the Corporate Governance Report of Thai Listed Companies (CGR) 2018 and delivered returns to its shareholders for the past 3 years.
In addition to ensuring the strict compliance to the Company’s corporate governance policy and code of ethics, the corporate governance committee determines to enhance the corporate governance work in order to strengthen and instill continuous growth to the Company in long term, delivering benefits to all stakeholders.
Learn more about additional services I can provide my clients
Learn more about the business side of freelancing
Stay up to date on what is happening in the language industry
Buy or learn new work-related software
Improve my productivity
Work for non-profits or pro-bono clients
Screen new clients (risk management)
Network with other language professionals
Find trusted individuals to outsource work to
Get help on technical issues / improve my technical skills
Find a mentor
Help or teach others with what I have learned over the years
Translation and interpretation are my passion! Over the past 5 years, I have provided either or both translation and interpretation services to a wide array of organizations including UNODC, UNWOMEN, UNESCAP, OHCHR, Thai National AIDS Foundation, McKinsey & Company, Thai Life Insurance, Alcon, True Corporation,L'Oréal. I have covered various topics including medicine, public health, law enforcement, cybercrime, human trafficking, money laundering, climate change, agriculture, business strategy, branding & marketing, press conference, focus group interview, etc.
For my role as an interpreter, I have extensive experiences in consecutive and simultaneous interpretation for both Thai and English in a variety of settings such as international conference, press conference, focus group interview, escort/ whispering/on-stage interpreting. I am well familiar with interpreting in an interpreter booth and using a tour guide device.
Although I am new on Proz.com, I am not a novice in the industry :)
I look forward to serving you with my quality translation and interpretation service.
Keywords: English, Thai, translator, simultaneous, consecutive, interpreter, editing and proofreading, video transcription, medical writer, healthcare, science, public health, pharmaceutical, Environmental impact assessment, EIA, business, marketing, insurance, annual report, oil and gas, law enforcement, border control, cybercrime, trafficking, climate change, agriculture, business strategy, branding, digitalization, press conference, focus group interview