Member of The American Translators Association. We will translate your; Employee Handbooks, Instructional Manuals, Company Memos, Newsletters, Posters, Brochures, Work Signs, Banners, Applications, Questionaires, Correspondence, Training Manuals, Legal Documents, Medical Information Sheets, Employee Safety Manuals according to OSHA Standards, now entering the new OSHA regulation for Ergonomics in the Workplace, etc... We also offer archiving of your projects for later retrieval. This will keep a back up copy available to you. Conference call services also available.
.08 to .10 cents per word. Prices are negotiable. Price and turnaround time will depend on the volume and technical nature of the material to be translated. Discounts for School Districts and Children's Hospitals.
1. Conference call interpreter - Company - oneSystem, CA. Active customer since Aug. 1999. Calls made to Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Guatemala.
2. Translator/Employee Safety Consultant - Company - CPMI, TX. Active customer since 1995. Translate all employee safety programs, Several Employee Handbooks, Employee Safety Handouts, Legal Documents, etc. Assist as an intepreter/translator in Employee Safety Programs Meetings according to OSHA standards for several companies across N. Texas in a monthly basis. Conduct Safety Meetings for groups with both english and spanish employees using my ability to switch from one language to the other. Some of the Companies where Safety Meetings are held in a monthly basis are:
South West Moulding - Dallas TX (Large distributor for Home Depot)
Creative Stairs - Ponder, TX
Jupe Mills Inc. - West, TX
N. Haven Gardens - Garland TX
Nortex Greenhouses - Wylie, TX
Voluntary Purchasing Group - Bonham, TX (Large chemical Company)
Garland Marble - Garland TX
High Voltage, Inc.-Dallas, TX
Gachman Metals - Ft. Worth, TX
Topics- HazCom, MSDS, Chemical Awareness, Hazards, Prevention & First Aids, as well as PPE knowledge, Material Handling, NFPA Hazard Codes, Labels, etc. Many more topics related to Employee Safety in the Workplace.
3. Translator - Company - CARS, San Juan,PR. Auto Dealer Legal Contracts and documents. Several Newspaper articles.
4. Translator - Company - AJR Contractors - San Juan, PR. University Curriculums.
5. Translator - Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. Medical/Patient Information Sheets.
6. Translator - LINKUP International - Keller, TX
Translated 18 page Legal Contract on Consigment and Supply of Gears and Pinions for locomotives.
7. Translator - Casiano Communications - Hato Rey, Puerto Rico. Translated a 12 page Voice Integrated Program for an Insurance Company.
8. Harvest Fellowship Church - California, US. - Translated a Bible Study Program of 11 pages from the book of Collosians
9. oneSystem - California, US - Company dedicated to the sale of softwares for phone centers. Translated several inventory sheets. Conference calls on a monthly basis with countries such as Colombia, Mexico, Guatemala and Puerto Rico.
10. oneSystem - California, US - Assisted as an interpreter when oneSystem brought Mexico's Domino's Pizza Corporate Executives to Euless, TX to view the only Domino's Pizza Call Center in the US. Along with Mark of Excellence/Domino's Pizza Computer Dept. Director, I assisted in interpreting everything related to software, sales percentages, computer equipment, communication system, employees, gross market, labor percentages, procedures, and all information regarding to the sale of the software for the making of a Domino's Pizza call center in Mexico.
11. Global Pacific Connections - California
Translated Scripts for Computer Voice Integrated Systems.
I LOVE TRANSLATING!