Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
A native Polish (from English) translator based in Poland.
Translation projects for a number of Polish and international translation agencies ranging from legal texts to a diving manual. The main fields are contracts, legal, finance (financial statements, prospectuses), business, audit, banking, investments, accounting, HR, insurance, gov./politics, EU, environmental issues, social sciences, cinema.
MA in English Studies, Warsaw University, Warsaw, Poland
Postgraduate Studies for Translators, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland
Postgraduate Studies - Polish Business and Financial Law, University of Łódź, Poland
A training in the translation of EU documentation and documents of the Arbitration Court in Wrocław, Poland
- numerous contracts (lease, employment, credit, shares purchase/sale, other)
- other legal documents (incl. court petitions, judgments, articles of association and other corporate documents, acts & laws, powers of attorney, EU agreements)
- banking documents
- documents for Polish local government units (incl. EU-related documents)
- annual and interim financial statements, audit reports
- prospectuses of investment funds and stock-related texts
- HR texts (incl. codes of conduct, policy statements, info booklets for employees, texts for HR training)
- insurance contracts
- general texts (info and marketing leaflets & booklets, a diving manual, press releases for the Polish Press Agency, casino regulations, patent abstracts, other)
See attached resume/CV for more details.
CAT - SDL Trados Studio 2017, can work in MemoQ
Daily output: 2500 words
CV available above in CV/Resume section both in English and Polish
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.