Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
German to English (Aston University) German to English (Goethe Institut)
Across, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, FrameMaker, Frontpage, memoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, STAR Transit
German-English technical translator and interpreter, degree/diploma qualified, lived in Germany for more than 10 years and spend time in German-speaking countries at regular intervals. Qualified and experienced computer software designer/analyst, having worked in many areas of industry in GB and Europe.
Apart from computers (hardware and software), my other main areas are engineering in general, automotive, telecoms, environmental, automation, defence - basically anything considered "technical"!
I also translate general material such as tourism/travel information, sport, photography, advertising etc.
Experienced user of Trados, Transit, Across, MemoQ.
On-site work translating/interpreting at daily rate.
Prices quoted according to volume of work and technical difficulty. Some of the material I have been translating recently:
- Automotive (repair manuals, training etc.)
- Furniture showroom texts
- Traffic control systems
- Internal combustion engine test system
- Gentleman's fashion
- Electronics (intervers, rectifiers, frequency converters, switches etc.)
- Car head-up display systems
- Furniture fittings and architectural hardware
- Sliding window systems
- Food (salami varieties)
- Automotive SAP manual (60,000 words)
- Tank semitrailer operating manual
- Car park automation systems
- Construction tool plausibility check
- Helium leak testing systems
- Risk assessments
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.