Working languages: English to Polish Polish to English
Aleksander Szydlowski Lawyer; Clinical Trial Contracts
Local time: 03:37 CET (GMT+1) Native in
Freelance translator and/or interpreter This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber.
This person is not affiliated with any business or Blue Board record at ProZ.com.
Specializes in: Law: Contract(s)
Also works in: General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters Law (general) Medical (general) Medical: Health Care
English to Polish - Standard rate: 0.02 EUR per word / 9 EUR per hour
Polish to English - Standard rate: 0.02 EUR per word / 9 EUR per hour PRO-level points: 180, Questions answered: 106, Questions asked: 8 EU law, General, Law, Medical Other - Warren. G. Harding High School, Warren, OH, USA Years of experience: 19. Registered at ProZ.com: Jun 2003. N/A N/A N/A Adobe Acrobat 5.0, Word, Powerpoint CV available upon request
- Clinical Trial Agreements
- Clinical Trial Services Agreements
- Patients Informed Consents,
- Patient Information Leaflets,
- Regulatories (Polish, EMEA, FDA)
- Back translations,
- home affairs,
- intn'l affairs,
- EU law (LLM + experience):
- particularly institutional (acts, procedures, treaties, historical)
Photography as an interest:
Nutrition and healthcare interests:
- Food supplements. This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.
Keywords: clinical, trials, Regulatory, Authorities, EMEA, FDA, CEBK, law, EU, europe, european, european union law, community, CTA, CTSA, law, traties, legal, international law, civil law, photography, nutrition, healthcare, EU law, civil, contracts, contract, cv, letters, correspondence, CDA, confidentiality,
Profile last updated Apr 18, 2016