Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Financial statements simply help you monitor your financial resources - to ensure that you are making more money than you are spending. They are a critical component in your decision making process.
Financial Statements use a system called double-entry bookkeeping. This system requires the use of accounts called debits and credits. A debit is an item that is placed on the left-hand side of an account. A credit is placed on the right-hand side of an account. Every time a debit is recorded on a set of financial statements, a corresponding credit must be recorded for the same amount on the financial statement. By following this procedure, the corporate books are said to be in balance because debits must always equal credits.
There are four primary financial statements:
• The balance sheet
• The income statement
• The cash flow statement
• The statement of changes in stockholder’s equity
Translation - Indonesian Laporan Keuangan
Laporan keuangan pada dasarnya membantu Anda memantau sumber daya finansial Anda— untuk memastikan bahwa Anda menghasilkan lebih banyak uang daripada yang Anda keluarkan. Laporan keuangan adalah komponen penting dalam proses pembuatan keputusan Anda.
Laporan keuangan menggunakan sistem yang disebut pembukuan rangkap. Sistem ini menggunakan rekening yang disebut debit dan kredit. Debit adalah item yang diletakkan di kolom kiri rekening. Kredit diletakkan di sebelah kanan. Setiap kali debit dicatat pada laporan keuangan, kredit yang sebanding harus dicatat untuk jumlah yang sama pada laporan keuangan itu. Dengan mengikuti prosedur ini, buku perusahaan dikatakan dalam keadaan seimbang karena debit pasti selalu sama dengan kredit.
Terdapat empat laporan keuangan utama:
• Buku neraca (balance sheet)
• Laporan rugi laba (income statement)
• Laporan aliran kas (cash flow statement)
• Laporan modal pemegang saham (statement of stockholders’ equity)
I have been a full-time freelance translator working on from English into Indonesian and vice-versa since 2002 after being an English instructor at a national fertilizer company for nine years. I translate, edit and proofread materials of the following fields:
- user manual and user guide for many types of equipment like mobile phones, computer software and hardware, television, dvd, power tools and others;
- website localization of various contents
- various business and legal documents including contracts, agreement, internal/external reports or documents, and human resource manuals;
- studies for different types of projects;
- social sciences, news, brochures, books, magazines and novels;
I offer you quality, clarity and timely delivery. As a matter of fact, translation is not an easy task and there is not always an exact translation from one language to another. Therefore, I constantly exert all possible efforts to obtain the best translations of source terminologies from various sources with the aim to produce a quality and accurate translation.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.