Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I have been working as a freelance translator since October 2006. I am an Associate of the Institute of Translation & Interpreting.
I have an MA in Translation with Language Technology from the University of Swansea, Wales and an MA in Applied Linguistics from the University of Warsaw, Poland.
• source languages: English and Russian, target language: Polish (native)
• law, business communication, architecture, construction, environment, transport, tourism, feature articles, press releases, promotional materials, various public sector texts
• Trados Freelance 7
• ICT skills (MS Office, WinZip, Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox, Adobe Acrobat)
• proven track record of meeting deadlines
• high level of attention to detail
• other services: proofreading, ad hoc interpreting
Keywords: translation, proofreading, English, Polish, Russian, business communication, business correspondence, press releases, letters, documents, marketing, advertising, architecture, reliable, punctual, immigration, public services, local government, tenancy agreements, translator, linguist, legal translator, Polish native