Member since Apr '05
English to Chinese
Chinese to English
| jyuan_us |
With all of the merits you would expect
Bayside, New York, United States
Local time: 06:38 EST (GMT-5)
| || || |
| Freelancer and outsourcer, Verified member |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. View now. |
|Blue Board: Absolute Advantage Translations, Inc. / A-Choice Translations, Inc. |
|Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading, MT post-editing, Transcription, Training, Desktop publishing, Project management, Vendor management|
|Marketing / Market Research||Law: Contract(s)|
|Investment / Securities||Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright|
|Medical: Pharmaceuticals||Medical: Instruments|
|Medical: Health Care||Medical (general)|
|Also works in:|
|Law: Taxation & Customs||Sports / Fitness / Recreation|
|Printing & Publishing||Finance (general)|
|Environment & Ecology||Economics|
|Medical: Dentistry||Cooking / Culinary|
|Cinema, Film, TV, Drama||Business/Commerce (general)|
|Biology (-tech,-chem,micro-)||Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
| USD |
| PRO-level points: 6457, Questions answered: 3379, Questions asked: 1041 |
| 1 projects entered |
|Project Details||Project Summary||Corroboration|
Volume: 10000 words
Completed: Oct 2006
English to Chinese
|a package of marketing materials|
| No comment.|
|U. S. dollars (usd)|
| jyuan glossary |
|Master's degree - Heidelberg University|
|Years of translation experience: 15. Registered at ProZ.com: Oct 2003. Became a member: Apr 2005.|
|English to Chinese (Tianjin Foreign Studies University, Tianjin, China)|
Chinese to English (Tianjin Foreign Languages Institute)
|Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, FrameMaker, Frontpage, Indesign, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Pagemaker, Powerpoint, QuarkXPress, SDL TRADOS|
|CV available upon request|
| Conference attended |
· I'm a freelance translator between English and Chinese with more than 20 years of experience in translation.
· I work very hard to make my translations accurate, eloquent and pleasant to read. You will find all of the merits in me that you would expect from a reliable translator.
· My quality service has been widely recognized. I've been awarded language service grants by government departments and agencies.
· Although I always deliver highly professional translations, my rates are not higher than the going rates of my language pairs.
· You may want to test my competency and performance with a couple of projects, and you will see how I stand apart in my language pairs.
My areas of expertise:
• For clinical trial protocols: informed consent forms, study synopsis, research contracts, PI’s brochures, questionnaires and participants’ responses, medical records and research reports, correspondence with the regulatory authorities and the IRB, etc.
• For medical devices and IVDs: user manuals, instructions for use (IFUs) , and graphic user interface (GUI), etc.
• For health insurances companies: Summary of Benefits (SOB), Evidence of Coverage (EOC), member handbooks, annual notice of changes (ANOC), Explanation of Benefits (EOB), member application forms, grievance and appeal materials, surveys and member feedback, and newsletters.
• For law firms: legal correspondence, the texts of petition, complaint, appeal, settlement, and disposition, and their supporting documents in accidents and malpractice, bankruptcy law, investment law, corporate law, employment law, immigration law, intellectual property law and tax law.
• For corporate legal departments: articles of incorporation, contracts and agreements, memorandum of understanding, product warranties, and regulatory compliance documents, etc.
• For law makers, district attorneys' offices, courts, police departments, corrections services, departments of justice, administrations of children and families, domestic violence agencies, etc.: Any documents needed in their law enforcement and criminal justice activities.
Finance translations: securities, FOREX and commodities, corporate and personal financial management, accounting, commercial insurance, life insurance, banking, real estates, taxation, IPOs, and investment funds.
|This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.|
|This user has reported completing projects in the following job categories, language pairs, and fields.|
|Project History Summary|
|With client feedback||0|
|0 positive (0 entries)|
|English to Chinese||1|
Keywords: Medicine, health care, pharmaceutical, medical equipment, finance, accounting, law, patent, social services, social sciences and humanities.
167 visits in the last month,
from a total of 86 visitors This profile has received
Profile last updated