Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft Word, NJ Star, Powerpoint
I hold a Diploma in Mass Communications, awarded from Ngee Ann Polytechnic in Singapore. During my course of study, I took a module called Skills in Chinese and learned the skills of translation. Hence, I am equally adept at translating from English to Chinese and vice versa.
In my GCE 'O' Levels Examination, I attained a grade of A2 at English and A1 at Mother Tongue (Chinese).
BlueMax - A Video-CD importer in Singapore, dealing mainly with Korean Video-CD drama box-sets. I have done subtitling for them for the series, "Lovers in Prague".
Electro-Voice Karaoke Systems - I have translated many press releases for them.
You can hire me to:
1) Translate press releases, entire websites, articles or speeches.
2) Edit press releases, entire websites, articles or speeches for grammatical errors.
3) Craft a speech on your behalf.
4) Subtitle a drama series or movie.
5) Write a press release for your new product, service or announcement.
6) Write copy (body-text and headline) for your print-ads, radio-ads or B2B ads.
7) Write a CV and cover letter for you.
My rates are extremely fair and competitive. I also have a good record of submitting my articles on time and error-free.
If you are not happy with my work, I will give you a full refund.,