Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Full time freelance translator and interpreter since 1998
Areas of expertise:
• Medical (general health, medical records, medical articles, research and clinical studies protocols, health insurance plans and claims, hospital discharge reports, laboratory results, history reports, information brochures and leaflets)
• Oil and Gas (technical documentation, corporate communications, geological reasearch)
• Nuclear (tender materials, presentations)
• Construction (technical specifications, documentation review protocols, technical data sheets)
• Education and Training Materials (Polish language testing, on-line training, corporate
• Government (informational brochures, Census 2011 materials, FEMA campaigns)
• Technical (user manuals, operational manuals)
• Certificates, Diplomas, Licences and CVs
• Editing, Proofreading and Quality Control
• Literature (currently four published translations, one nominated for The Ryszard Kapuściński Award)
• Certified Polish Language Tester
• Interpretation (consecutive interpretation of presentations - technical & business,
workshops, professional meetings)
• Volunteer work Translators Without Borders
I also provide turn-key translations working in a team with my own experienced proofreaders, both Polish (native Polish speaker with MA in Polish philology) and English (native English speaker, major in American literature).
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.