Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
English to Romanian (Romanian Ministry of Justice) Norwegian to English (Romanian Ministry of Justice) Romanian to English (Romanian Ministry of Justice) Norwegian to Romanian (Romanian Ministry of Justice) French to English (University of Bucharest)
Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, MS Office, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, Wordfast
I have been working as a translator since 2003. My main professional goal is to deliver high-quality work and to always meet the deadlines I assume.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE~ Legal ~
• Court resolutions, transcripts of court hearings, commercial contracts, leases, collective bargaining agreements, law texts, EU directives, Board of Directors’ resolutions, birth certificates, marriage licenses, divorce certificates
~ Economic and financial ~
• Financial statements, business articles, translations of FOREX trading websites, risk assessment methodologies, business letters, audit reports, annual reports of banks, banking procedures and policies
~ Life science, medical and pharmaceutical ~
• Clinical trials and trial documentation, case report forms, medical reports, patient files, medical articles in scientific journals, physicians’ resumes, official documents issued by health care authorities, internal documents and procedures of pharmaceutical companies, laboratory test reports
~ Technical ~
• User manuals, railroad consultancy reports, product specifications, due diligences, language learning applications
• Bachelor of Arts in English language and literature and Norwegian language and literature
• Master of Arts in Translation and Interpreting
• Master of Business Administration in Financial Management
• Translator certification issued by the Romanian Ministry of Justice
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.