English to Spanish
| Freelancer, Verified site user |
| This person has a SecurePRO™ card. Because this person is not a ProZ.com Plus subscriber, to view his or her SecurePRO™ card you must be a ProZ.com Business member or Plus subscriber. |
|Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading|
|Human Resources||Law (general)|
|Medical: Health Care||Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs|
|Also works in:|
|Education / Pedagogy||Religion|
|Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc.||Manufacturing|
| Questions answered: 1, Questions asked: 4 |
|Master's degree - Brigham Young University|
|Years of translation experience: 20. Registered at ProZ.com: Feb 2004.|
|English to Spanish (United States - Certified E<>S Interpreter in MN)|
|ATA, UMTIA, BYU Management Society|
|Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word 2010, MS Excel 2010, MS Publisher 2010, Word Magic 6.1, Powerpoint|
Services provided: Translation, interpretation, editing, proofreading. Certified court interpreter in Minnesota.
* E>S translation of legal forms, reports, documents for attorneys and court system.
* E>S translation of medical forms, procedures, and nformation for hospitals and medical centers.
* E>S translation of manufacturing procedures for anufacturing companies.
* E>S translation of employee policies and rocedures for several companies.
* S>E translation of all kinds of personal ocuments.
* E<>S court, medical, and general interpreting for the court system in several counties, the medical community in several counties, schools, law enforcement and state agencies, attorneys. * Publications of several English>Spanish translated material for various organizations.
* Some of our clients include: Minnesota Beef Industries, Inc., Twin Cities & Western, Railroad Co., Custom Research, Inc., Shamrock Crane Service, M. G. Waldbaum, Inc., Adopt-A-Playground, Inc., The Language Co., Inc. (Portland, OR), Adaptive Language Resources, Inc. (Watertown, MA), OMNI Translating and Interpreting Network (CA), MN Department of Corrections (several counties), MTI-MEDCOMP USA, STOPS (Specialized Transportation for Outpatient Services), The Bridge-World Language Center, Inc., Optimal Translation & Interpretation, Inc.
-Translated into Spanish the booklet entitled
Keywords: Editing, proofreading, quality product, timely, technical, personal documents, birth certificates, marriage certificates, reliable, medical reports, training manuals, employee handbooks, brochures, manuals, contracts, manufacturing processes, legal reports, newspaper ads, newsletters.
Profile last updated
Apr 18, 2013