Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
German to Italian (Università di Bologna, Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori , verified) English to Italian (Università di Bologna, Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori , verified)
Adobe Acrobat, Catalyst, memoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Passolo, SDL TRADOS
An Italian translator with 10 years of experience.
Working for years as a translation project manager and in-house proofreader, I have gained the necessary insights into translation industry and developed flexibility and attention to details.
I hold a Bachelor's degree in Translation and Liaison Interpreting and a Master's degree in Specialized translation and I am devoted to continuous professional development, currently specializing in Biomedicine and Software localization.
• English to Italian
• German to Italian
• Architecture (interviews, itineraries and project descriptions for specialized websites and magazines) and Construction (technical documentation about floorings and door/window frames)
• Watchmaking (catalogues, press information, marketing campaigns, technical documentation)
• Cosmetics and Beauty (skincare and haircare packaging and labeling, brochures, catalogues)
Other working areas:
• Fashion (Press information, press reviews for fashion brands)
• Biomedicine (Summaries for the public, package leaflets)
• Software localization (Software strings, documentation)