Translating is not only a practical and necessary performance, it is a journey the translator takes through domains and words to finally convey the right meaning in the clearest way possible.
- I worked for eight years in a shipyard as a translator and got experience in naval architecture, ship machinery and classification rules.
- I contributed to the translation of published books:
The Animal Encyclopedia - I translated the chapter ”Reptiles”
The Earth Encyclopedia - I translated the chapter ”Water”.
- I've got experience in medical translations (along years I translated numerous medical texts).
- My 10 years-teacher experience provided me with a good understanding of children psychology and family relations.
- As I translated 14 years for the Army I've got well acquainted to special terminology.
- I translated subtitles for four films.